Chapter 40

Elizabeth's POV

It's been a couple of days since what happened. Penelope had to move back home so I don't see her anymore. I sometimes sleep in her room but I stay in Nik's room most of the time. I think they were all going to be out today. Which means I have some time alone to myself. I got up and walked to the piano.

James POV

Marlene took the kids to the burrow. We're all downstairs on the couch. Elizabeth stays in the room doesn't come downstairs. My mom comes over and comes for a couple hours along with my dad. My mom and Lily always go up and gives her food. She hasn't talked to us since they came back. We all heard the piano playing.

"Should we go check on her. Said Mom." "Not yet leave her. Said Reg." "Did you not hear the song. Said Lily." "She's not done yet leave her once she starts she'll do a couple more or one more we don't know. Said Ric." We nodded.

We all looked at each other. "She ok. Said Marlene." She walked over and came and sat down. "Don't know she won't talk to us. Said Remus." I looked down. "After this one I'll go up. Said Reg." We nodded.

Regulus got up from the seat and walked upstairs.

Elizabeth's POV

I just finished singing. I got up to lay back down when someone walked in. I turned around quickly and pushed them against the wall. "Lizzie it's me. Yelled Reg." Everyone ran upstairs. I dropped him to the ground. He got up and looked at me. "What happened. Said Ric." "Nothing." "What was that noise then. Said Lily." I didn't say anything. "She pushed me to the wall and dropped me to the ground. Said Reg." They looked at me I didn't say anything. "You ok Liz. Said Ric." "Yup fantastic." I gave him a thumbs up. I got some clothes and walked to the bathroom. I changed and walked back out. They we're still standing their. "What do you want." They didn't say anything. "What." "Liz we heard the songs. Said Reg." "Ok." I did care I didn't want them to hear. "Your pushing us away Lizzie. Said Reg." "No I'm not." "Yes you are Lizzie. Said Reg." "No I'm not if I was pushing you away I wouldn't be talking to you just because I don't go downstairs doesn't mean I'm pushing you away." They just stared at me. "You don't even go down and talk to any of the kids. Said Ric." "Because." "Because why Liz. Said Reg." "Because I don't need friends and I don't need to talk to them." "Why don't you need friends Elizabeth. Said James." "I don't need to talk to you guys now I'm pushing you now get out." I pushed them all out and closed the door. I slid down on the door right their. A tear slid down my face. I don't need friends because my best friend is dead so no need for friends. I got up and laid back down on the bed. I didn't feel like doing anything anymore.