Chapter 10

Elizabeth's POV

After my mom finished telling them I laid my head on her lap while she ran her hand through my hair. "Where's your brother. Said Mom." "Asleep in my bed like always he's like a dog mom." "Lizzie don't call your brother a dog because he's not. Said Mom." "Are you sure because he acts like one." "Remember you two are twins so if he's one you are to. Said Mom." "I'm a cute one he's just a mut we keep." "Elizabeth leave your brother alone. Said Mom." "Yeah tell her mom. Said Nik." He came and laid his head on mom's lap to. "Your a dog Nik I'll name sir Nicky." "Lizzie stop calling your brother a dog. Said Mom." "It's fun." She shook her head. "Don't you have practice today. Said Nik." "Gave the team off today tomorrow we will" he nodded. "Nik." "Yes Elizabeth. Said Nik." "Penny doesn't like you so stop trying to date her." "Well I won't not till she agrees to go on a date with me. Said Nik." "Nik it's 5 years you been crushing on her give it up." "Nope not till she agrees to date me. Said Nik." I rolled my eyes at him. "Fine since you give up I will help you." He fell off of moms lap and to the floor. "Really. Said Nik." "Yeah." I got off her lap and looked at him he looked so happy. "Yes now let's go find her and find a way for her to date your sorry ass." "Lizzie your mouth. Said Mom." "What it's talking." Before she said anything we ran out.

James POV

The kids ran out the office and we looked at Josette. "What. Said Josie." She looked at us confused. "We have another prongs on our hands. Said Sirius." She looked even more confused. "Don't you remember how James chased Lily around almost all of our years. Said Remus." "No I didn't even pay attention to you guys only my friends. Said Josie." "Ouch Joe you hurt our feelings. Said Sirius." "You acutally have feelings Sirius. Said Josie." "Yes I do I even have a wife and son. Said Sirius." "Oh the poor lady that married you. Said Josie." "Marlene did. Said Sirius." "Well I owe wormy some money. Said Josie." "Wormtail you mean." "No wormy my friend from Hogwarts call him wormy because he was always reading. Said Josie." "Oh ok. Said Remus." "What's your friends name. Said Lily." Before she could answer someone barged in. So we all shot up quickly. Then saw it was Elizabeth. "Lizzie what happened. Said Josie." She grabbed Josette arm and dragged her out so we followed. "Guess who's here mom. Said Liz." "Who. Said Josie." "Uncle Reggie he finally done with work. Said Liz." We stopped and so did they. "Uncle Reggie come out I got her. Said Liz." Then someone walked out and Josette ran and hugged him. "God i missed you Reg. Said Liz." "I missed you too Joe. Said Reg." She let go of him and turned towards us. "Everyone this is." "Regulus. Said Sirius." "Yeah. Said Josie." "Hey Sirius. Said Reg." "How do you two know each other. Said Josie." "He's my brother. Said Sirius." "Reggie you never told me you had a brother. Said Josie." "Must've slipped my mind. Said Reg." Then Elizabeth grabbed his arm. "C'mon let's go scare Nik we missed you and we are gonna help him get a date with Penny. Said Liz." "Yes let's go do that see you back at the house Josie. Said Reg." She smiled at him. "Yes go have fun with the twins. Said Josie." They walked off and we looked at Josette. "How do you know him." "He's my friend wormy he never told me his last name. Said Josie." We nodded. "Well I have classes to attend to see you guys later. Said Josie." "Yeah wait are you guys coming over later. Said Lily." "I don't know why. Said Josie." "Well come and bring Regulus with. Said Lily." "Alright later. Said Josie." She walked off and we went home.