Chapter 89

Nik's POV

It's been 11 months and Elizabeth hasn't woken up. It hurts not to have my twin with me. It'll be a year in a month since the incident.

She fell into a coma after Dean died. My parent's and I tried everything to wake her but nothing seems to be working. My aunt Freya is looking for spells to wake her and my dad has witches searching for spells to wake her up too.

We made her comfortable in her room. My Aunt Rebekah brushes her hair and changes her clothes. My mom and I sit by her hoping for her to wake up.

Everyone is downstairs looking for a way to wake her up. I'm in her room holding her hand waiting for her. "C'mon Liz wake up."

I looked down. Then i heard her gasping for air. I looked up immidently and saw her sitting up. I yelled for my family and they all came running up.

"Lizzie." I pulled her into a hug. "Nik. Said Liz." I pulled away from the hug and looked at her. My mom ran over and pulled her into a hug. "Your up. Said Mom."

Elizabeth's POV

They all gave me a hug and I looked at them all. "What happened." "You don't remember. Said Bexs." I shook my head. "Well after Dean's death you fell into a coma. Said Nik."

I stared at him. But he died how is this possible. "Nik I didn't fall into a coma." "Yes you did luv we don't know how but you did. Said Dad."

I looked up and saw all my family including the ones i thought were dead. I quickly got out of bed only to fall but Nik caught me. I stood myself up and looked at them.

Then Ric walked into the room. "Ric." "Lizzie. Said Ric." "Ric tell me this ain't all true and I'm just dreaming." He stared at me

I walked over to him. "How are you doing this. Because we went to their funerals Ric." "Liz we never died. Said Nik." "Yes you did I mourned you Nik. You died right infront of me."

They stared at me like I was crazy. "I'm not crazy your all supposed to be dead. You all dead this ain't real I'm gonna wake up and non of this will be real."

I fell to the ground and covered my ears and shut my eyes. "Wake up Lizzie this ain't real wake up." I felt someone walk over to me.

"Lizzie. Said Mom." "This ain't real it's just an illusion all in my head." My mom touched my arm. "See it's real it's not fake Lizzie. Said Mom."

I looked up at her. "How." "Whatever you thought you saw was fake we all been waiting for you to wake up from your coma. Said Mom."

"Liz what did you see when you were in your coma. Said Freya." "Death so many deaths you all died except Ric." My pulled me into a hug. "It wasn't real we're all very much alive. Said Dad." They laughed.

I got off the floor and hugged Nik. I needed a hug from my brother. "Don't leave me." I whispered to him. "I won't I promise." He whispered back to me.

I pulled away from the hug. "Now I need a shower and to wash my hair." They all laughed. "Alright we'll leave you to it. Said Bexs." They all walked out and I took a shower.

I walked downstairs and they all jumped out. "Surprise. Yelled Everyone." I laughed. "What's this for." "For you waking up you think we wont throw a party it's been 11 months since you been in a coma so that means party time. Said Nik."

I laughed at him. He walked over and took my hand and we walked over to our parent's. Their was our family and friends all here including my dad's friends we don't know and many other people we also don't know.

Elijah tapped a glass and they all looked at us. "As many of you know my dearest daughter fell into a coma 11 months ago. But now she's awake so let's party. Said Dad."

They all clapped and i laughed a little. I walked over to him and hugged him. "I misses my littlest wolf. Said Dad." "And I missed you." We pulled apart and Nik dragged me off and we started to dance.