Chapter 85

Elizabeth POV

I woke this morning in my bed. I didn't feel like getting up so I just laid in bed. I didn't feel bad about what happened yesterday at all. Except for my dad I probably shouldn't have done that to him. All he wanted to do was to talk but I got mad after he brought up my mom and dad.

Someone knocked on my door. "I don't want to talk Ric." The door opened. "Good thing I'm not Ric. Said Marcel." I sat up and he walked in and closed the door. "How you feeling. Said Marcel." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Are you gonna come down. Said Marcel." "No I'm just gonna stay in my cave." He laughed a little. "Take your time ok I'm not leaving to I know you guys are on good terms. Said Marcel."

"Might as well move in then." He laughed. "One step at time pumpkin ok I'll be downstairs if you need anything. Said Marcel." I nodded and he walked out.

James POV

Marcel walked down and sat on the couch. "She asleep. Said Ric." "No. Said Marcel." "Well what is she doing" "laying down nobody go in their. Said Marcel." We nodded.

Then she walked down and towards the door. "Where you going." She ignore me. "Where you going Liz. Said Marcel." "Victor called I'm gonna with him. Said Liz." "Just you two. Said Enzo."

"Yes just us two. Said Liz." Me and the boys got off the couch. "Sit down. Said Mom." We sat down not wanting her to get mad except Marcel and Ric.

"Where are you guys going. Said Marcel." "To the waterfall. Said Liz." "Ok be careful and take a jacket it will be cold. Said Marcel." She ran over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran out. "I mean it Lizzie. Said Marcel."

"I will steal one of Victors sweater see you later. Yelled Liz." We heard the car drive off and they sat back down. "Why does she listen to you and not us. Said Sirius." "Because I listen to her instead of yelling at her. Said Marcel."

"At least we know where she's going. Said Mom." We nodded. "You just let her go out alone with him. Said Enzo." He looked at Marcel. "Well yeah I did. Said Marcel." He scoffed.

Marcel looked at us. "He's heart broken right now. Said Marlene." He nodded. "At least she listens to somebody." "James. Said Lily." "No Lily he's right I'm not her dad." I got up and walked off.

I went outside. What I'm I doing wrong. I doing everything I can for her is it not enough for her.  The thoughts ran through my mind as I walked around.

"James. Said Marcel." He ran over to me. "Yeah what's up." We started to walk together. "Don't listen to what I said yesterday man. Said Marcel." "It's true Marcel I'm not her dad I can't even get her to listen to me."

"You are I was mad yesterday you are her dad. It takes a lot for her to listen to somebody. She has issues James. She will listen to you when she can trust you. Said Marcel." I looked at him.

"So she doesn't trust me." "No she doesn't. It takes a lot for her to trust. She's been betrayed before so she's careful on who she can trust. Said Marcel."

"I been betrayed before too." He looked at me. "By who. Said Marcel." "By my own best friend we called him wormtail but his name was Peter. He betrayed me and my family sold us to the dark lord. Luckily we survived that night." "What happened to him. Said Marcel." "He went to Azkaban."

He nodded. "She's like she's careful on who she can trust. She may not think this but she's just like you so don't give up on her. Said Marcel." I nodded and we walked for a little bit.