Chapter 86

Elizabeth's POV

We are both heading back to the house now. It's dark out we spent to entire day at the waterfall. We both fell in the water so we I used some of his clothes.

We walked in and they looked at us. "Thought you said they wood be asleep. Said Victor." "They usually are don't know why their up still." "We can hear you guys. Said Harry."

I rolled my eyes. "Lets head up to my room." He gave me a smile. We started to make our way to the stairs when. The adults walked into the room.

"Your back. Said James." I was still mad at him and ignore him. "Liz your back how was it and why are you in his clothes. Said Marcel." I turned around and looked at him. "It was good and because we fell in the water so I borrowed his clothes."

"More like I'm never getting them back. Said Victor." "Shh they don't have to know." He laughed at me. "C'mon." I grabbed his hand and started to walk up. "Keep the door open. Said James." I ignored him and made our way to my room.

We walked in and I closed my door. "What has gotten into you luv. Said Victor." "Well I'm happy your back so things are different now." He laughed.

James POV

We heard the door shut. "I told her to keep it open." "Patient James. Said Marcel." "Have you tried to talk to her. Said Molly." "As you can see she's ignoring me still." "She will talk to you. Said Lily."

"When it's been a day." "She's exactly like you can't you see. She talks and acts like you. Said Lily." I looked at her.

.*.*.*.*.

Elizabeth agreed to come with me and Lily if Victor can go. So we went out together. It was quiet she didn't say anything.

It got towards the end of it and she still didn't say anything to us.

(Clair=Lily Phil=James Hayley= Liz guy=Victor. Pretend he didn't answer a phone. And she didn't say mom or anything about college.)

I wrapped my arms around her. I looked up at Lily she was smiling at me. "I told you." She mouthed to me. "I'm sorry. Said Liz." "It's ok Lizzie." "No no it's not I shouldn't have been ignoring you. Said Liz."

I just held her in the hug. She pulled away and looked up at me. "It's ok it's ok Elizabeth I forgive you." She stared at me. "But why. Said Liz." "Because your my daughter and I will always forgive you."

I smiled at her. "So do you want your card back. Said Liz." We laughed. "Yes I want my card back." I shook my head. Lily walker off somewhere. We sat down.

"You still mad." "At you no I wasn't really mad at you. Said Liz." "Then why did you ignore me." She looked down. "Because I couldn't get over the fact you brought up mom. Said Liz."

I sighed and looked at her. "I shouldn't have done that. That was in the heat of the moment and I shouldn't have brought her up." "Did you mean. Said Liz."

I was taken back at what she said. "What." "Did you mean what you said. Said Liz." "No I didn't mean what I said. Did you mean what you said." She didn't say anything.

"Liz." "No dad I didn't mean what I said. Said Liz." She leaned on me. "You still mad at Harry." She groaned. "Can we not talk about him. Said Liz." "Liz he's your brother he's gonna want to spend time with you and be annoying no matter what."

"Well does he have to be nosey. Said Liz." "That he gets from me and you also got it from me too." She laughed a little. "Can you at least try to be nice to him or act like you don't want to kill him."

"Yeah I can try. Said Liz." "Perfect also where did Victor go." "He went home he took the car so you guys are giving me a ride. Said Liz." I laughed. "C'mon then let's go find Lily and leave."

She nodded and we got up and started to look for her. We went to the car and saw her waiting for us. We got in and went home.