Chapter 77

James POV

Harry and Elizabeth are both still mad at each other. Which makes it hard for us when we try to do something all together. We're lucky to have them both sitting at the dinner table together right now.

Their both staring at each other. "Can you two stop it now. Said Enzo." She rolled her eyes. "I'm not doing anything it's him. Said Liz." She gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Not me idiot. Said Harry." We all groaned they were both gonna start to fight now. "Harry your such a dick. Said Liz." "Lizzie. Said Mom." "Woah Elizabeth a little hostile their. Maybe you should be in therapy so dad can pay someone 200 dollars an hour to listen to your thoughts so we don't have to. Said Harry."

We all stared at him while she rolled her eyes. "Whatever Harold. Said Liz." "Have you told dad you stopped taking your meds. Said Harry." I looked at Elizabeth. "We are not having this conversation at the dinner table. Said Lily." "You can go suck a fuck. Said Liz." "Tell me Elizabeth how does one suck a fuck. Said Harry."

"Enough both of you. Harry and Elizabeth living room now. Said Lily." Elizabeth rolled her eyes and they both got up and walked away. We all got up. "Where do you think you guys are going. Said Mom." She said to the kids. "With you guys. Said Enzo." "No your not stay here with your grandpa. Said Mom." They all groaned and sat back down.

We walked out to the living room and saw them both sitting infront of each other. We walked over to them both. "Enough both of you right now. Said Lily." They both stop staring at each other. "Now both of you apologize now. Said Mom." "I'm not saying sorry to him. Said Liz." "yes you are Elizabeth."

She stared at me. "No I'm not. Said Liz." "Lizzie this ain't up for debate apologize to him. Said Ric." "No I'm not apologizing to him. Said Liz." "Fine since you won't wanna tell us why you stopped taking your meds. Said Mom." She rolled her eyes and didn't say anything. "We're waiting."

"Harry say sorry. Said Mom." "But she doesn't have to. Said Harry." "No Harry. Said Lily." "Sorry Liz. Said Harry." "Good now go back to the table. Said Mom." He groaned and walked off. We all looked at Elizabeth who was laying on the couch like nothing happened.

"Lizzie sit up. Said Ric." "No. Said Liz." "Your acting like a 5 year old. Said Ric." "No I'm not just because I'm laying down on the couch doesn't mean I'm acting like a 5 year old Uncle Ric. Said Liz." He rolled his eyes at her.

"Elizabeth sit up now. Said Mom." "Why I'm not doing anything wrong all I'm doing is laying on the couch theirs nothing wrong with that. Said Liz." We were all getting frustrated. "Elizabeth do what your grandmother tells you now. Said Ric." "Why I'm just laying on the couch. Said Liz."

"Minture James sit up. Said Sirius." We all looked at him. "What she's acting like you. Said Sirius." We shook it off. "Liz up now. Said Lily." "No. Said Liz." "If your not gonna do what we say then go to your room. Said Ric." She sat up and smiled at us. "Finally. Said Sirius." "I'll be in my room. Said Liz." Then she walked off.

We all groaned. "James go speak to your daughter. Said Lily." "Why me." "Um maybe she's your daughter. Said Marlene." "Fine." I walked up to her room and saw her laying on her bed. "Elizabeth." "What I'm in trouble now cause I'm in my room. Said Liz."

I rolled my eyes at her. "No your not in trouble Elizabeth." "Then why are you in here. Said Liz." "Cause your my daughter." She rolled her eyes. "If you keep rolling your eyes their gonna stay like that. Said Harry." "Shut up Harold. Said Liz." "You. Said Harry." He walked in the room.

"Get out my room. Said Liz." "No I came to see what my sister is doing. Said Harry." "Harold out now. Said Liz." He didn't get out. "I came to see what my baby sister is doing. Said Harry." "I'm older dumbass now get out. Said Liz." He shook his head no. "Harry out now. Said Liz."

She was getting mad now. But he still didn't listen. "Get out of my room Harry now. Said Liz." "Why. Said Harry." "Cause I said now out. Said Liz." "No. Said Harry." I saw her siphon the floor. I ran over to her and covered her mouth.

By now they all ran up here from the yelling. "We're you going to throw your brother." I removed my hand from her mouth. She didn't say anything. "Elizabeth I'm talking to you were you going to throw him." She rolled her eyes.

"Dads waiting Liz answer him. Said Harry." "Shut up Harry. Said Liz." "Just answer him. Said Harry." "Shut up and mind your business. Said Liz." I shook my head at the both of them and walked over to Lily and the others.

"What's your problem Elizabeth. Said Harry." "Mind your business Harold. Said Liz." "Well I'm waiting. Said Harry." She siphoned the wall and blasted him but he had his wand so he didn't get hit. She and him were dueling by now. She knocked him onto the ground.

"Elizabeth. Said Ric." She rolled her eyes. "That's your brother. Said Ric." "Half brother Ric. Said Liz." "He's still your brother." She rolled her eyes. Harry got off the ground. "What the hell Elizabeth. Said Harry." "I told you Harry to get out you should've listened. Said Liz."

They both started to argue with each other. "Enough." I yelled at them both and they both got quiet. "That's enough of the two of you. You been arguing for the past week." "Well he started it. Said Liz." I looked at her.

"I don't care who started it your not gonna act like that any more your both acting like 5 year olds." She rolled her eyes while Harry scoffed. "We can't even have dinner without you two arguing enough is enough. Harry that's your sister Elizabeth that's your brother stop fighting."

They both rolled their eyes. "Half he's my half brother. Said Liz." "Half or not he's still your brother. Said Ric." "Whatever. Said Liz." "That's it everyone downstairs now. Said Mom." We all walked downstairs. We all sat on the couch except Elizabeth. "Liz sit down. Said Remus." "I'm fine standing. Said Liz."

My mom shaked her head at her. "That's enough both of you. Elizabeth he's your brother and Harry she's your sister you both need to stop acting like 5 year olds. Said Mom." "How would you know how I acted as a 5 year old you weren't their. Said Liz."

We all looked at Elizabeth. "That's enough Lizzie now. That's your grandmother show her respect. Said Ric." She scoffed and walked out. "Where do you think your going." "Out. Said Liz." "Where. Said Harry." "Non of your business and don't follow me. Said Liz."

"You remember what happened last time you went out by yourself. Said Harry." "I don't care anymore Harold I'm out. Said Liz." Then she walked off.

"What do we do. Said Sirius." "Follow her. Said Lily." "She said not to." "Now you want to listen to her. No she doesn't get to act like that we are following her. Said Marlene." We nodded and followed her.

Hey luvs how was this chapter. Let me know if you just wanted to hit Elizabeth cause girl I sure did and I wrote it. Let me know in the comments