Chapter 31

James POV

We all walked downstairs and Elizabeth sat on the couch with her blanket. "Don't even say a word Victor. Said Liz." "I didn't say anything. Said Victor." "I know I'm just giving you a warning. Said Liz." "Elizabeth. Said Enzo." "What. Said Liz." "Go on a date with me. Said Enzo." Me and Harry glared at him. "No. Said Liz." "No how come. Said Enzo." "Because your annoying and I don't like you. Said Liz." "Just one date c'mon it'll be fun. Said Enzo." "No. Said Liz." "Liz what are your standards for guys. Said Mione." "Very high. Said Liz." "How come. Said Enzo." "Because. Said Liz." We all watched as they talked. "Mom I'm going back to my room he's being annoying bye. Said Liz." Before she could answer she ran upstairs. "I guess. Said Josie." We all laughed. "Really Enzo. Said Harry." "What. Said Enzo." "Your trying to get with her. Said Harry."

Elizabeth's POV

After what Hermione said about why they we're so high it made me think. So I started to write it in my song book. I'm in Nik's room sitting on his bed. "Right so this should do." I walked over to the piano and sat down and fixed my book. "Right so dad this is for you." I looked up remembering Nik saying their always listening to me.

Klaus POV

We all watched as Elizabeth sat at the piano. "Right so dad this is for you. Said Liz." We were all confused. "What is she doing. Said Kol." "Just watch and listen." She stared to play them we saw the other's coming up to the room.

We all smiled at her. "It's cute. Said Bexs." "Yeah it is." "I think she just need to know we we're ok she seems better now. Said Nik." "She did that's all she needed. Said Freya."

Sorry it's short