Chapter 58

Elizabeth's POV

I ran outside because I needed some air. I saw some random people out here and the other's. I accidently siphoned some magic from the table. The people started walking over to me and whispering things.

(She didn't trap them in their or choke them either.)

They all disappeared I wiped the year off my face. I was shocked at what happened because it never happened before. The other's walked over to me. "Lizzie. Said Mom." I turned and faced her. "Mom." She slowly walked over to me. "Lizzie it's ok. Said Mom." "Mom what is happening to me." "It's ok Lizzie listen to the sound of my voice. Said Mom."

My breathing was slowing down. "Their Lizzie it's ok. Said Mom." Their was whispers coming from everywhere but no one was saying anything. So my breathing was going heavy again. "Lizzie. Said Mom." "Mom what's happening to me." "I don't know but calm down. Said Mom."

She pulled me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around her. "I'm sorry. Said Mom." "It's ok." My breathing was under control again so she let go of me. "Mom what's happening to me." "Your holding it in luv you need to let it go. This what your seeing ain't real. Said Mom." "How." "It's your magic Lizzie I don't know how but it's happening. I'm still dead I'm not alive. Said Mom." "No but I can touch and feel you." "It's not real though luv. You need to let the past go. When you do I won't be here anymore. Said Mom." "But I don't want to lose you again." "It's alright I got to see my baby one last time. Said Mom."

She pulled me into a hug. I had tears coming down my face. "I don't want to let go." "Me either but you have to let go. Said Mom." "Am I ever gonna see you again." "No for a very long time so make memories have fun and have a another total epic love. Because the very best of me is in you. Said Mom." "I love you." "I love you too. Said Mom."

As soon as she said that she disappeared. I didn't know what to say. I wanted to cry I wanted to scream but nothing came out. All I wanted to do was scream. James came and pulled me into a hug. "It's ok. Said James." I held onto him because if I let go I will fall.

"She's gone again." "It's ok Lizzie. Said James." "But it hurts more." He pulled away from the hug. "It's gonna hurt it will be you'll be ok. Said James." I laughed a little my nose was running. "You sound like her." He laughed a little too.

"It's ok to cry Lizzie. Said James." "I know." He pulled me back into a hug. The others must've walked back inside. "What do I do now." "Live your life Lizzie it's what she would've wanted. Said James." I didn't say anything. "It's ok. Said James."