Chapter 25

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up on the couch still in my clothes from the funeral. I sit up on the couch and didn't see anyone. Must've been a dream. I got off the couch I looked in the living room and saw nobody. I started walking towards my room and changed into Nik's sweats and his hoodie. I took my make up off and went back downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw everyone sitting down at the table. "Your up. Said Mom." "Yeah I'm up." I didn't want to be with anybody in the room right now. "I'm gonna go." "Where. Said Reg." "Away from here." "Lizzie. Said Ric." "Where you going luv. Said Mom." "Probably to hang with M.G and Victor or with Penny." She walked over towards me. "Be careful. Said Mom." "I will." She gave me a kiss and I left. I went home and went to my dad's room. I laid on his side of the bed. I lied to where I was going so I could be alone without them.

James POV

We all looked at each other. "Ric call the kids and ask if Lizzie is with them. Said Reg." "Just about to do that. Said Ric." He got up and walked out the dining room. "Do you not trust her. Said Alice." "We do it's just sometimes she lies about where she is. Said Josie." "Oh ok. Said Alice." Ric walked back in. "So." "She's not with them they said they haven't seen her since the funeral. Said Ric." "Well I guess she lied then. Said Sirius." We all looked at him. "We better go find her. Said Reg." "Yes Sirius stay with the kids. Said Lily." "What why. Said Sirius." "Your staying Sirius. Said Marlene." We all left and started to look for her. "Where do we start. Said Dorcus." "The house first. Said Josie."

We all walked inside the house. We walked upstairs and saw her moving things around in the room. Josette walked over to her. "What you doing in here. Said Josie." "Cleaning dad's art room. Said Liz." "Why'd you lie Lizzie. Said Josie." "Because you would've not let me come. Said Liz." "All you had to do was ask luv I would've let you. Said Josie." She didn't say anything. "Why are you moving things anyways. Said Josie." "I'm not I'm just cleaning up his art room dad wouldn't have wanted it to get dirty so I'm cleaning it. Said Liz." "Ok so why didn't you just tell me. Said Josie." She didn't say anything. "Liz. Said Josie." "Mom how'd I get on the couch. I don't remember falling asleep on it. Said Liz." "You did Lizzie you came home and fell asleep on the couch. Said Josie." We all looked at each other. Like why did she lie. "Oh well I'm gonna stay here tonight you can head back. Said Liz." "Are you sure. Said Josie." "Yeah mom just wanna be alone so I'll be fine here. Said Liz." She gave her a kiss and walked out. We all left and went back to her house. "Why'd you lie Joe. Said Reg." "Because I already felt bad. Said Josie." "Why do you feel bad." "Because we're going through her memories. Said Josie." "Are you sure Joe. Said Ric." "Yes she's too stubborn to talk about it this is the only way. So are you guys gonna do it with me or what. Said Josie." "Yeah we'll do it."