Chapter 19

James POV

The kids were about to walk out when Ric stopped them. "Victor stop. Said Ric." They all stopped. "Go ahead I'll meet you guys in their. Said Victor." They walked off. "Yeah what's up dad. Said Victor." "I thought you and Lizzie hated each other what is going on. Said Ric." "Well her brother just died so I'm not gonna be rude to her. Said Victor." "That makes more sense now. Said Josie." "Well I'm off. Said Victor." He ran out the room. We all looked at each other. "What did he show her. Said Ric." "I don't know. Said Josie." "Wait aren't you connected to her. Said Reg." "Your right your a genius what would I do without you Reg. Said Josie." "Probably die. Said Reg." She laughed at him. "Um grab my hands. Said Josie." We all grabbed her hands and she started to chant in Latin.

(Sorry couldn't find all the parts together)

We all looked at each other. "She's still looking for a answer. Said Ric." "We should go talk to her. Said Josie." "Yeah." We all walked to her dorm and saw her laying down. "Victor Mg give us a moment. Said Josie." "Yeah. Said Mg." They both walked out the room. "Liz. Said Ric." "Leave me alone. Said Liz." She turned to the side so she didn't see us. "We saw what you saw Liz. Said Reg." She didn't say anything. We sent the kids out so we can talk in private. We walked over and sat on her bed next to her. "Lizzie. Said Josie." She sat up and looked at Josette. "Lizzie you gotta stop looking. Said Josie." "Why. Said Liz." "Because Liz he's gone you can't keep looking. Said Reg." "He's my dad and I need to know he's not alone so I'm not gonna stop looking. Said Liz." "Lizzie I know but he wouldn't want you to keep on going like this. Said Josie." "How can you not mom he was married to you and your acting like you don't care he's dead because of me mom so I'm not gonna stop. Said Liz." "Lizzie I do care about him and he knows it too but he made me promise him that I wouldn't let you do this so you gotta stop Lizzie he's not alone anymore Nik is with him. Said Josie." "He shouldn't be. Said Liz." "Lizzie. Said Reg." She calmed down and just looked and played with her hands. "Lizzie your only hurting yourself when you do this. Said Josie." She didn't say anything. "Look at me Lizzie. Said Josie." She looked up at Josette. "I miss your dad so much Lizzie and your brother it may look like I don't care but I do Lizzie I really do. But this" she pointed to her. "This ain't healthy Lizzie I know it hurts you lost both of them I know Lizzie but you can't keep doing this it needs to stop now your hurt yourself what you did Lizzie I know you wanted to know if he was ok or if he wasn't alone I know Lizzie trust me I wanted to do it too but I didn't. Said Josie." "Why didn't you. Said Liz." "Because I knew if I did I would only hurt myself in the process so I didn't. Said Josie." "Can I just go to sleep. Said Liz." "Yeah we'll be in my office if you need anything. Said Ric." She didn't say anything so we walked out as she laid down.