Chapter 33

James POV

I went with Josette to take Elizabeth. We we're waiting for the doctor to come in. Elizabeth was laying on the bed with her blanket she refused to leave it. The doctor finally came in. "So your gonna need some stitches before we check you arm out. Said Doctor." "No I'm good. Said Liz." The doctor looked at us. "She's kidding just send them in. Said Josie." He nodded and walked out. "I'm not getting them. Said Liz." "Yes you are now stop it. Said Josie." The nurse walked in with the stuff and Elizabeth saw the needles and walked away from the bed and towards the door. "Elizabeth sit your but down now. Said Josie." "No she has needles I'm not doing anything with needles. Said Liz." "You won't feel it hunny. Said Nurse." "That's what they all say and I still feel it. Said Liz." "Elizabeth sorry about her sit down now. Said Josie." She sat back down. Then a nurse walked in. "Mom I'm holding your hand. Said Liz." "Ok. Said Josie." "Right Ms.Parker we need you to fill some more paperwork out here. Said Nurse 2." "Alright James hold her hand. Said Josie." "Mom. Said Liz." "You'll be fine Elizabeth. Said Josie." She walked out. "Right hunny I'll start now. Said Nurse." "Nope you aren't. Said Liz." I walked over to her and made her sit down. I held her hand as she hid her face in my neck. "Are you done yet. Said Liz." "Lizzie she just stared be patient." She squeezed my hand as she began. "So this your dad hunny. Said Nurse." "What no he isn't he's my mom's friend my dad died a year ago. Said Liz." "Oh I'm sorry. Said Nurse." "It's fine you didn't know. Said Liz." I put my arms around her so it was like I was hugging her.

Josette walked back in quietly. Elizabeth was falling asleep in my arms. The nurse had to give her a sedative because she wouldn't stop moving. "Joe is she asleep." She walked over to check. "Yeah she is. Said Josie." She fell asleep in my arms with her head in my neck. "Their I'm done. Said Nurse." "Thank you. Said Josie." "You can lay her on the bed doctor should be in shortly. Said Nurse." "Alright thanks." I laid her on the bed and covered her with the blanket.

.*.*.*.*.

We arrived back home Elizabeth was asleep in my arms. They all looked at us. "So what'd they say. Said Lily." "She has a broken arm and they gave her stitches. Said Josie." "So why is she asleep. Said Reg." "Because the nurse had to give her a sedative because she wouldn't stop moving." "Makes more sense. Said Ric." I laid her on the couch and covered her up. "Also doctor gave her some medicine so it will kinda make her high. Said Josie." "Oh like when she got her wisdom teeth out. Said Ric." "Yeah like that. Said Josie." "You got it on video huh. Said Reg." "Yeah Nik wanted it on video. Said Josie."

She grabbed a camera and played it.

(Pretend it's all you)

We were all laughing now. "Who did she call a bitch. Said Sirius." "Kol her uncle you can here the other's laughing in the back. Said Josie." "Didn't she get mad at Nik for recording after. Said Ric." "Yeah she chased him around the house after she found out. Said Josie." We all laughed