Chapter 70

James POV

We all followed Elizabeth she went to the school. She walked straight to Ric's office. She slapped Victor in the face and he told Ric he deserved it.

She didn't say anything to him. "Lizzie. Said Victor." She still didn't say anything. "Say something anything please. Said Victor." "What do you want me to say Victor you let my best friend die. Said Liz." "I didn't have my memories Lizzie I didn't know. Said Victor."

She shook her head at him. "Memories or not you killed her still. Said Liz." "Lizzie. Said Victor." "Yknow I waited for you to come and explain it to me why you did what you did. I waited every single day for you. Said Liz." "Lizzie. Said Victor."

She stared at him. "How long have you had them back. Said Liz." He didn't say anything "How long Victor. Said Liz." "Got them back a week after her death. Said Victor." She slapped him again.

"A whole month and you didn't bother to come and check on me. Said Liz." "I did I really did but I thought you hated me. Said Victor." "It doesn't matter Victor you were my best friend to and you let it slip away like it meant nothing to you. Said Liz."

You can hear the pain in her voice. She was on the verge of tears. "Did our friendship mean anything to you or our relationship. Said Liz." "They meant the world to me Lizzie. Said Victor." "Then why did you let them go. Said Liz." "Wanna hear say i made a mistake. I made a mistake 1 month ago I shouldn't have given up or run away. Said Victor." "But you still did after you promised you wouldn't leave me. Said Liz."

He tried to grab her arm but she back up.
"Liz. Said Victor." "Why did you do it why'd you erase your memories. Said Liz." "Because of everything going on Lizzie. Said Victor." She stared at him. "Did you see me go and erase mine after Nik died or my mom who I had to watch die twice no I didn't Victor I sucked up and dealt with it. Said Liz."

"Not everyone can be like you perfect all the time Lizzie. Said Victor." "That's your point of view Victor but you don't even know what goes on in my head. You don't know how I feel or anything. Said Liz." He stared at her. "I'm far from perfect it may look like I am but I'm not Victor. You can either deal with the pain or run from it and you choose to run from it. Said Liz."

"Liz I didn't mean for it to come out like that. Said Victor." "But it still did Victor. Said Liz." She started to hit his chest. "You killed her my best friend. Said Liz." We all didn't say anything.

"She's gone because of you her own brother. Said Liz." She had tears running down her face Victor grabbed her arms and pulled her into a hug and she cried on him. "She's gone and I never got to say goodbye. Said Liz."

She was crying in his chest. "She's gone because of you. Said Liz." Victor motioned for me to grab her. I walked over and grabbed her. She fell to the ground crying he kneeled infront of her. "I'm sorry Lizzie. Said Victor." I sat next to her and pulled her next to me.

She kept crying and repeating "You killed her." He got up and walked over to Ric. "I'm sorry dad. Said Victor." He nodded and pulled him into a hug. "I think it's best if I go stay with my aunt dad. Said Victor." "Is that what you want. Said Ric." "Yeah it is. Said Victor." He nodded.

"Imma leave now dad tell Lizzie I'm sorry. Said Victor." "I will. Said Ric." He gave him a hug and walked out. Elizabeth was crying in my arms still.

She finally stopped crying and fell asleep. "She asleep." I asked to be sure. "Yeah she is take her home. Said Ric." I nodded and picked her up. We all left back to the house.

Ahh 70 chapter's thank you all for reading it. I love you all