Chapter 51

James POV

We all went to check on Elizabeth and Regulus in the kitchen. We walked in and saw them talking. "You can't do that. Said Liz." "I can and I will Liz if it means you get to live I'll do it. Said Reg." "I don't care Reggie I don't want you to die. Said Liz." "Lizzie it'll be fine. Said Reg." They already told us about the plan to take the hollow out of Elizabeth. We didn't bother to argue because nothing can change his mind. "Lizzie it's going to be done either way theirs no stopping it. Said Reg." She just looked at him and didn't say anything. "When are you doing it. Said Liz." "Today. Said Reg." "Today. Said Liz." "Yes Lizzie the quicker we get it out of you the better. Said Reg." We saw the kids come down. "Who's doing it. Said Liz." "We got a witch doing it. Said Reg." She walked over and gave him a hug. "It's ok Lizzie. Said Reg." "When they coming. Said Liz." "She just got here. Said Marcel." She walked out to the living room and we followed her. "So your Elizabeth. Said ??." "Call me Lizzie and you are. Said Liz." "I'm Davina nice to meet you. Said Davina." "Wish on different standard's but nice meeting you. Said Liz." "Shall we get started. Said Davina." "Yes. Said Reg." They all got in a circle and she started to chant. Their was a blue light coming out of Elizabeth's chest then it went straight to Regulus chest. "Done. Said Davina." "Thanks D I'll see you when I get back home. Said Marcel." "Yeah bye. Said Davina." She left and we looked at Regulus and Elizabeth. "Lizzie before I do it come here. I wanna tell you something. Said Reg." They walked to a corner.

"If you love someone say it even if you think it's gonna cause problems. Even if it's gonna hurt say it. Said Reg." She didn't say anything. "It'll be ok Lizzie. Said Reg." "I know I just don't want to let you go. Said Liz." "It's time but I love you Lizzie you made my life happy when I needed it. Said Reg." "I love you Uncle Regulus goodbye. Said Liz." "Bye Lizzie I want you not to be sad about my death it'll be ok. Said Reg." He gave her a kiss on the head and walked out. She walked over to Marcel and he pulled her into a hug. "He's gone. Said Liz." "It's ok Lizzie. Said Marcel." She sighed and looked at him. "When do you leave. Said Liz." "Next week so we have all this week together. Said Marcel." She smiled at him. "Theirs that beautiful smile we missed. Said Ric." She shook her head at them. "Why don't you go to your room. Said Marcel." "Yeah bye. Said Liz." She ran upstairs.

Sorry it's short.