Chapter 57

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up in my mom's arms. It felt like a dream but it wasn't and it was real. She wasn't dead. She was playing with my hair. "Morning luv. Said Mom." I smiled at her. "I missed you mom." "I know and I missed you too. Said Mom." I cuddled up next to her. "So tell me what happened." "Later luv but for now let's head downstairs. Said Mom." I nodded and we walked downstairs together.

Why was she avoiding my question though. What is she hiding from me I'm gonna get to the bottom of it. We sat down on the couch together. I stayed cuddled up with her. Then the others came in and sat down on the couch.

"Morning Joe. Said Ric." "Morning. Said Mom." Everyone was happy she was alive. "So explain to us. Said James." "Later I just wanna spend time with Lizzie. Said Mom." I noticed she avoided the question again. I was happy we get to spend time together and all but it's making me question is it real or are we seeing things.

"Mom I'll be back." "Ok. Said Mom." I got up and walked to my dad's art room. I started looking for his books he always kept in here. When Ric walked in. "What are you looking for. Said Ric." "Something."

I didn't bother to look up from the book. "Lizzie what are you looking for. Said Ric." "It don't feel right." "What doesn't. Said Ric." "My mom she keeps avoiding the question I asked her what happened she avoided it same for James." "She just wants to spend time with you. Said Ric." "Yeah I get it I'm happy she's alive but it don't feel right something's off." "Lizzie don't go looking for answers your just gonna get hurt. Said Ric."

He was right I was just gonna hurt myself at the end of the day. I stopped and stayed looking at the book. "Just drop it Lizzie. Said Ric." "Yeah ok I'll meet you down their." He nodded and walked out. I wasn't gonna just drop it I'm gonna continue to look for a answer.

James POV

Elizabeth and Josette spent the entire day together. We were all happy she was alive. Minnie and the others came over again today. Elizabeth seemed a little bit off today. But I pushed it aside and decided not to ask.

.*.*.*.*.

It's been a day since Josette came back. It's all been going great. Till Elizabeth and Ric came rushing in the living room. "Lizzie don't. Said Ric."

(P.s their talking about her knowing Kai escaped and her using Lizzie to draw him out of hiding and if he could make a good leader for the coven. Also she didn't use eye lasors)

"Lizzie. Said Josie." She ran outside and we followed her.