Chapter 72

Elizabeth's POV

It's been two weeks it's been going great. I'm going out more back in school getting back to normal. I walked downstairs and they all looked at me. My dad walked over to me and felt my forehead. "Lizzie you feeling ok. Said Dad." I pushed his hand away. "I'm fine I'm going for a walk." "Want me to come with. Said Enzo." "No it's fine." I smiled at him.

My dad stared at me. " dad you alright." "Yeah I'm fine what time you coming back. Said Dad." "Don't know might spend the night at the school." "Alright be careful. Said Dad." I smiled at him. "I will." He looked at me unsured. "I promise dad."

He nodded. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked out the house. I was walking when I got grabbed. They covered my mouth so I couldn't scream i tried to siphon it didn't work. Then I passed out.

James POV

Elizabeth just left the house I sat back down next to Lily. "She'll be ok James. Said Lily." "I hope she is." I laid my head on her shoulder. Harry just walked in the living room. "Dad where's Lizzie I wanna show her something. Said Harry." "You just missed her she left. Said Lily." "Where. Said Harry." "Out. Said Enzo." He nodded and walked off.

"Can we spy on her. Said Sirius." "No leave her alone Sirius or your sleeping on the couch. Said Marlene." "Alright jeez. Said Sirius." We all laughed at him.

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up in a unknown bed. I was blindfolded and and my hands we're tied. Their was no magic anywhere I couldn't sense it so I couldn't siphon to escape. I was just hoping I could find some magic somewhere so I can leave this place. After everything just started to get better and then this happened.

Ric's POV

Victor came to visit today. He's doing better now after everything has happened. "Dad. Said Victor." "Yeah." "How's Lizzie doing. Said Victor." "She's doing better now Victor don't worry." He nodded and walked off.

Sorry it's short