Chapter 74

Time Skip

Elizabeth's POV

It's been 3 months everything is going good which is causing me to have suspicion. I walked downstairs to the other's. I sat next to my dad. I don't go out by myself any more or walking. Everything is different now well for me I don't know about the other's.

"Well I don't know about you Izzy but I missed you. Said Penelope." I heard her voice and turned around and saw her. I quickly got up and ran to her. We almost fell on the ground but she caught me.

"I missed you so much Penny." "I know. Said Penelope." "C'mon let's go to my room and we can catch up." I got out of her arms. "Wanna go out instead. Said Penelope." I tensed up. "No not really." "Alright let's head to our room. Said Penelope." I sighed thankfully.

She threw her arm around me and we walked upstairs to my room together.

James POV

Elizabeth and Penelope just walked upstairs to her room.. We heard the door close and we walked to the kitchen to talk. Didn't want the kids to hear. "We have to get her out of the house. Said Mom." "I know."

She hasn't been going out the house like she use too. She's more quiet and doesn't really talk to anyone anymore. She won't go out unless one of the adults go with her.

"James it's been 3 months she hasn't been out of the house unless we go with her. Said Marlene." "Can you blame her." They all agreed. "Well we still need her to go out of the house they caught the man already. Said Sirius." They caught him a week after.

We all planned to talk to her about it later. We walked back into the living room with the kids. "Dad. Said Alice." "Yeah. Said Remus." "How come Lizzie doesn't leave the house anymore. Said Alice." "Because and don't ask her. Said Remus." "We mean it don't ask her. Said Lily."

They all shrunken in the couch. "Alright. Said Enzo."

Elizabeth's POV

Penelope was going on about the guy she met couple months back. I was happy for her but it still hurt knowing I would never get my happing ending.

I slightly zoned out not meaning too. "So how's you and Victor. Said Penelope." I didn't tell her me and Victor broke up. "Oh that we broke up." She stared at me. "How come. Said Penelope." "Stuff happened."

She stared at me. "Well have you started to date again. Said Penelope." She's only wanted what's best for me. She can be over bearing sometimes.

"No don't think I will." The guy she's talking about killed Dean she knew but I didn't want to ruin her happiness so I didn't say anything. "C'mon Izzy you have too. Said Penelope." "No I'm not."

(Bonnie=Liz Care=Penelope. Enzo= Dean. Also ignore her being stabbed and kids. And pretend she ain't talking about saving him.)

She pulled away from the hug and I fell on my bed. "Pen." "Yeah Izzy. Said Penelope." She fell next to me. "Do you think I will find love again. I mean after Dean then Victor." She stared at me.

"You Elizabeth Andrea Parker will find love again no matter how long it takes. Hey maybe even have kids some day. Said Penelope." Kids I thought about it with Dean we talked about kids.

"Maybe." "Right moving on let's go do something. Said Penelope." "Can my dad come with us." She stared at me. "Yeah sure. Said Penelope." I haven't told her yet. We walked back downstairs and they all looked at us.

"You ok Liz. Said Dad." "Yup." I walked over to him. "Dad were going out." "Your going out. Said Lily." "Yeah and can you come with us." Their smiled faded. "Yeah I'll come with. Said Dad." I smiled at him and we walked out.

Listen luvs cringe I know to ahead and comment whatever you want don't hold back I wanna hear what you guys and girls have to say.