Chapter 82

Elizabeth's POV

I looked at them both. "No I don't need him too." I was clenching my hand tight. "Why won't you. Said Victor." "Because I don't need him I had a brother already I don't need another one sorry I'm not Nik who accepts people easily." "Liz were not saying that. Said Penny."

I felt something drip down my arm. I looked and saw it was blood. "Lizzie. Said Victor." He sped off the bed and over to me and grabbed my hand. Penelope quickly got off the bed.

"I'm fine." "No your not as you can clearly see your hand is bleeding. Said Victor." "It's fine Victor." He dragged me into the bathroom. "Sit. Said Victor." I sat on the counter. "Liz. Said Victor." "Yeah." "You can't keep doing this you have to let people in again. Said Victor."

I looked down. He was cleaning up my hand. "Why so I can lose them all over again. I lost my dad my mom Nik Dean everyone I ever loved they all died for me or anybody who ever loved me died." He lifted my head up.

"You haven't lost me Liz. I'm still here. Said Victor." We were looking at each other. We started to lean in but I backed up a little. He leaned his head against mine. "Liz I love you. Said Victor." "I can't get hurt again Victor."

"Then I won't hurt you. Said Victor." "How do I know that." "Because I love you I'm not sure about you still but I'm not leaving you again I'm gonna stay. Said Victor."

We just stared at each other. "No leaving." He smiled. "No leaving. Said Victor." I smiled then kissed him. "Finally are you two back together. Said Penny." We pulled apart and saw her standing their.

He looked at me. "So. Said Penny." "I don't know ask her. Said Victor." "Yeah we are." She cheered while we laughed and smiled. "Let me finish up your hand. Said Victor."

I nodded and he continued to clean my hand up. "So you didn't date while I was gone. Said Victor." "How could I fell in love." He flashed me a smile. "Their all done. Said Victor." I jumped off the counter and we walked back in my room.

I saw my dad and other's in here. "Why are you in my room." "We came to talk to you. Said Lily." I rolled my eyes and groaned. "Victor Penelope out we have to speak to Liz. Said Ric." They nodded and left the room.

I walked over to my bed and laid on it facing up. "Liz. Said Dad." "What." "What was that down their. Said Ric." I rolled my eyes. "You heard that." "Well of course we did when you were yelling. Said Sirius."

"Well. Said Mia." "I just put Harry in his place." "He's your brother. Said Dad." "Half we aren't fully related to each other." "Elizabeth he's still your brother either way. Said Ric." "First names got it well Ric it doesn't matter because he's only my half brother and he needs to mind his business."

They started to talk and I kinda zoned out. "Elizabeth are you even listening. Said Lily." "No I zoned when you started to talk." I sat up and looked at them. "Why can't you just be nice to him. Said Mia." "Because he's not my brother so I don't have to be nice to him."

"He's your brother either way Elizabeth. Said Dad." "Well James he's still my half brother." They looked at little shocked. "It's dad to you. Said Dad." I rolled my eyes at him.

I got off my bed and grabbed my keys and walked downstairs. They followed me down. "Your not leaving this house Elizabeth. Said Dad." "Watch me c'mon guys we are leaving." They got up and we walked towards the door.

"Take one more step and your grounded. Said Dad." We walked to the car and drove off.

James POV

Elizabeth Victor and Penelope all walked off. "Damm it." "Calm down James. Said Lily." "She just took off." "Welcome to mine and Marcels 17 years of our lives. Said Ric." "Does she do that when she's mad. Said Molly."

"Unfortunately she does but when she didn't have the car she would run off. Said Marcel." We all looked and saw him at the door. He walked over to us. "Nice to you see again." He nodded.

"What ticked her off. Said Marcel." "Argument with us and Harry. Said Ric." "What made her snap. Said Marcel." We all looked at Harry. "All I said was that I'm her brother and she should be nice to me. Said Harry."

Marcel and Ric looked at each other. They gave a faint smile. "What. Said Lily." "Nik always said that he's her brother and she should be nice to him. That must've made her snap. Said Marcel." "Yeah. Said Ric."

"So what do we do then." "Wait for her to come back and keep him." Marcel pointed to Harry. "Away from her. Said Marcel." "You can't keep my away from her I'm her brother. Said Harry." "Unless you want her to calm down you need to stay away from her. Said Marcel."

"Don't talk to my son like that and Harry yes you will." He rolled his eyes and groaned.