Chapter 39

Elizabeth's POV

I just stared at him. "I get it Lizzie. Said Reg." "No you don't get Regulus you never had to lose anyone you love. I lost half of my family now. My dad is dead my aunts and uncles are dead my own brother is dead so is my mom." "Lizzie your still in shock you need to calm down. Said Reg." "I'm not in shock because I haven't been in shock since my mom died right infront of me. You don't know how that feels you don't know what it's like to lose the people you love. " "I do get it Liz. Said Reg." "No you don't because the only people you have lossed was my mom and Nik you don't know what it feels like." "I do Elizabeth I do know what it feels like. Said Reg." "No you don't you don't understand what I'm saying is you won't know what it feels like not to have your mom or dad anymore or your own brother I get that you didn't have the best childhood growing up so you wouldn't know what it's like." "And I get it but if you do this you'll regret it. Said Reg." She shook her head no. "Yes you will. Said Reg." "No I won't because I'm done letting him take everything I ever loved from me. I let it slide before now he doesn't get to take it away from me." Ric walked back inside. "Lizzie. Said Ric." She turned and faced him. "Yeah." "I just found out Kai killed him when he escaped. Said Ric." She just stared at him. "Lizzie he's gone he can't mess with you anymore. Said Reg." I didn't know what to say. "Elizabeth. Said ??." I turned and faced them.

James POV

Someone called Elizabeth they were standing in the front door. It was Penelope her friend. She ran over to her and helped her to the couch. "Penny you ok. Said Liz." "Yeah I'm fine. Said Penelope." "Your lying what's wrong. Said Liz." "Nothing I'm ok Lizzie don't worry. Said Penelope." "I am gonna worry your my best friend what's wrong. Said Liz." She didn't say anything. "Penelope what's wrong what happened your not hurt right. Said Liz." "No I'm fine I came to check on you. Said Penelope." "I'm fine but are you. I mean your leg was stuck. Said Liz." "It's alright the boys healed it I'm fine Lizzie don't worry I'm ok. Said Penelope." "Your not lying. Said Liz." "No I'm not now tell me why Kai's body is on your floor. Said Penelope." "Tomorrow let's head to my room I need sleep right now. Said Liz." "Yeah let's go. Said Penelope." They got up and walked upstairs. We we're all confused because one second she was mad and now she's not. "You'll get use to that. Said Reg." "Wasn't she just mad." "That tends to happen a lot you'll get use to it. Said Ric." We nodded and started to clean up the mess.