Chapter 90

Elizabeth's POV

Nik decided he was gonna sneak me out so we can go to a club. So I put a dress on and we left in our car.

We went to this club a little far from home but totally worth it. He wasn't gonna drink so I'm drinking for the both of us.

We walked in and he made his way to get some drinks. I was dancing when he came and passed me the drinks. "Here's to waking up from an 11 month coma." He laughed while i downed both the drinks.

We had a spot so he can sit while I danced. It was next to these people their was kids with them must be theirs.

"Come dance with me Nicky." He laughed. "No but you go dance I know you love dancing. Said Nik." I rolled my eyes and made my way to the dance floor.

This guy came up to me and we started to dance together. He looked a little older then me but who cares you only live once right.

James POV

Their was these two kids right next to us. A boy and a girl. The girl went to dance while the guy stayed in his seat.

We watched the girl danced. Sirius walked over to me. "They look like you. Said Sirius." "No they don't." He stared at me and walked over to the boy.

So we followed him. "May we sit. Said Sirius." "Go ahead. Said ??." "I'm Sirius that's my friend James and Remus and our wives Marlene Lily and Dorcus. Said Sirius." "I'm Nik. Said Nik."

He left the kids out of our conversation.  "Why you here all alone." "I'm not here with my sister celebrating. Said Nik."

"Celebrating what if you don't mind me asking. Said Lily." "She just woke up from a coma so i thought I bring her out to dance and drink she loves dancing. Said Nik."

We nodded. Then the girl walked over to him. "Nicky come dance with me. Said ??." "Liz I don't dance. Said Nik." She sat down next to him.

"This is Liz Liz meet James Sirius Remus Lily Marlene Dorcus. Said Nik." We all waved at her and she waved back at us.

"I'm gonna find someone to dance with then. Said Liz." He nodded and she walked off. Enzo must've saw her because their dancing together. Nik got up and stood over the railing watching them both.

He was eyeing them down. "You good. Said Sirius." "Yeah I'm fine just keeping an eye out for my sister. Said Nik." "You never said your full name. Said Sirius."

"Oh right I'm Nik Parker Mikelson and my sister is Elizabeth Parker Mikelson. Said Nik." Parker?? We all looked at each other...

The End