Chapter 27

Elizabeth's POV

It's been a couple weeks now. We moved back into our house. My mom's friends moved in to. I got my room and my dad's art studio. Nobody is allowed in Nik's room I keep it off limits. Today Victor is spending the night. We use to be friends I don't know what happened. We made up and agreed to be friends again. We're having a sleep over like when we we're young. I'm in my room when I heard the doorbell so I rushed downstairs. "I got it." I ran over to the door and saw him. "Your finally here." "Yes now let me in its cold. Said Victor.  We walked inside to the other's. "Mom we'll be in my room." We were about to head up when we got stopped.

"What's going on. Said Mom." "We're having a sleepover." She looked between us two. "I thought you hated him. Said Ric." "Oh I do but he decided it was best to be friends." They nodded their heads. "Well we'll be in my room." "Leave the door open. Said James." Me and Victor looked at each other and started to laugh and start to walk upstairs. "Nice one grandpa." I yelled as we walked in my room.

James POV

After the door shut I looked at Josette who was laughing. "You walked into that James. Said Lily." I looked at them confused. "They won't do anything yeah they can have sleepovers but that's the most they'll do. Said Ric." I nodded my head. We all head up to Josette room we don't know why we did
We sat on her bed then Victor came and laid on the bed. "I thought you were staying in Lizzie's room. Said Josie." "I am she's being annoying. Said Victor." Then we heard thunder. Victor hid under the blanket. "Your still scared. Said Reg." "Duh who isn't. Said Victor."

(They aren't making out)

We laughed as they both hid under the blanket. "Really you two. Said Ric." "What it's thunder. Said Liz." He shook his head at them. Elizabeth cuddled up next to Josette.

Josette POV

Elizabeth cuddled up to my side. "Mom. Said Liz." She whispered so I looked down at her. "Yeah." I whispered back. "I'm gonna lay with you tonight. Said Liz." I smiled at her. "Ok." I whispered back and gave her a kiss. She stayed by my side. "So what are we doing tomorrow. Said Lily." "I don't know." We all talk for a little bit till James. "What is she doing. Said James." I looked down and saw her asleep. "She's asleep." He smiled. I looked over and saw Victor asleep too. "I'll move him. Said Ric." "No leave him it's fine." "Are you sure. Said Ric." "Yeah I'm fine he's fine right their." I smiled at him. "How about I take Lizzie out tomorrow. Said James." "Good luck with getting her out of the house. Said Ric." "Well I'll try to. Said James." "That's a better response." They all laughed. "Well be better go to sleep. Said Lily." "Alright night." They all walked out and I fell asleep.