Chapter 45

Elizabeth's POV

Today is my mom's funeral. James and Lily planned it. I wanted to but they didn't let me. I'm going with Regulus. We're all walking in the street of her funeral. It felt off it wasn't meant to be like this. This isn't how she would've wanted it to be. "It's not supposed to be like this." I whispered to myself. "Who are this people." "Your mom made a big impact on people here. Said Reg." "Where are the others and her friends." I started to walk up more.

James POV

We all saw Elizabeth freaking out in the front. She kept walking. So we caught up to Regulus. "What's happening." "She's freaking out. Said Reg." Then some vans pulled up. Regulus walked up to them so we caught up to Elizabeth. "It's not supposed to be like this. Said Liz." "Lizzie don't."

Marcel took her back to the house. We all ran inside and heard yelling from upstairs. So we ran up to see what their yelling about.

He walked out of the room and downstairs. We all followed him downstairs. "What do we do. Said Sirius." "Well wait for her to calm down first. Said Marcel." "Why. Said Remus." "Because we don't an angry Lizzie. Said Reg." "Got it." We all sat down. "So we just wait. Said Sirius." "Yes we do. Said Reg."

.*.*.*.*.

It's been a little while. "We should go check on her now." "Yeah let's go. Said Marcel." We got up and walked to her room. We knocked on her door. We didn't get an answer so we walked in. We saw her just laying on the bed i walked over to see if she's ignoring us or asleep. "She asleep. Said Reg." I looked and she was. "Yeah. " "let's let her sleep. Said Lily." They walked down besides me I stayed in here. "You coming. Said Marcel." "No I'm gonna stay with her." He nodded and walked downstairs. I sat in the chair and watched her sleep. I missed it all but I'm gonna make it up to her no matter what.

Sorry it's shorg