Chapter 65

James POV

I went to go check up on Elizabeth making sure she was ok. I walked in her room and saw her asleep still. I went and sat in the chair infront of her watching her sleep.

She kept tossing and turning all in her bed. "Dad. Said Liz." "Yeah." "Can you lay with me. Said Liz." "Yeah." I went and laid right next to her. "Tired." "Yeah. Said Liz."

Alia's POV

We got out of the car and we stood infront of the school. "Lia talk to me. Said Victor." "No" I started to walk off when hr grabbed my arm. "Lia speak to my your my sister. Said Victor." "No Victor you broke her."

His face went sad knowing what he did wrong. "Lia. Said Victor." "No Victor you knew it was gonna be hard for her to fall in love again. But you still did it anyways. I warned you and told you multiple time when you came to visit don't break her heart."

I didn't notice Mg or Kaleb standing their. "Lia. Said Victor." "No don't Lia me Victor. You broke my best friend after I warned not too. She showed me your guys memories." He was staring at the ground.

"What happened between you two because from what I could tell in those memories she was in love with you and you were in love with her." He didn't say anything. "Tell me Victor what happened."

"I let revenge get in the way of it. Said Victor." "Revenge really Victor. What was more important revenge or the love of your life you been chasing after since we were Kids." "Alia that's enough. Said Dad."

I shook my head at him. "No dad it's not enough." I turned towards him. "It's not she's hurting because of him. She doesn't even know what to do anymore." "She told you that. Said Victor." "Yeah she did this morning but you blew it up Victor. Talk to me when she forgives you."

I walked off not wanting to be near him. "Lia. Yelled Victor." He shouted for me to come back.

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up gasping for air because I had a nightmare. "Woah it's ok. Said Enzo." I looked up and saw him sitting in my chair. "Where's my dad." "He had to go do something you ok. Said Enzo." "Fine." "What happened. Said Enzo." "Just a nightmare Enzo." "You can talk to yknow. Said Enzo."

"Why would I talk to you I barely know you." "Just letting you know Lizzie we're all here for you. Your not alone. Said Enzo." I sighed. "So wanna tell me what it was about. Said Enzo." I didn't say anything. "C'mon tell me I won't tell anyone. Said Enzo." "I had a dream I saw my dad dying and I couldn't help him."

He got up from the chair and sat infront of me. "It's ok Lizzie he won't die. They tried to kill him before and they failed at it. Said Enzo." I looked up at him and laughed. "Seriously." He shook his head yes. Which made me laugh more.