Chapter 81

Elizabeth's POV

When we picked up Penelope we started to drive back home. We we're gonna forget about everything that had happened the past year and months and start fresh.

We walked in the house and they all looked at us. "You guys are back. Said Ric." "Yeah we are go ahead and go to my room I need to get something from my dad's office." They nodded and walked up.

"What do you need in their. Said Harry." "Something Harry mind your business." I walked in his office and saw our pictures still up and his paintings.

I walked over to the desk and poured myself a drink because of the stress. "That's bad for you yknow. Said Harry." "What are you doing here." "Well I came to talk to you. Said Harry." "For what Harry I have more important things to do."

He rolled his eyes. "I'm your brother Elizabeth so you have to be nice to me. Said Harry." I scoffed at him. "No I don't." "Yes you do. Said Harry." I poured more into my cup while he went on.

"Our family. Said Harry." I had enough of him already just going on about me having to be nice to him. "Do not lecture me about family brother or not you may have been wanting a another sibling but I never wanted for a second wanted you."

I snapped at him. I broke the glass in my hand by accident. I walked out of the office and they all looked at me. "Lizzie. Said Dad." I walked past him ignoring him and went to my room.

"What took so long. Said Penny." They were laying on my bed not noticing the blood in my hand. They turned around and saw my hand. "Izzy what happened to your hand. Said Penny." I walked into the bathroom.

"Harry happened." "What do you mean. Said Victor." I was cleaning my hand up. "I snapped at him." "Was he being a dick again. Said Victor." "Yeah." I sighed.

"What did you say and what did he say. Said Penny." "He was going on about how I should be nice to him because he's my brother. Then he started to lecture me about family." I got the glass out of my hand. "And. Said Victor."

"Then I snapped and yelled at him saying how he may have wanted another sibling and I never wanted him for a second." I wrapped a towel around my hand and walked out the bathroom.

I looked up at them. "I think the other's heard though." They looked at me. "Well go on your hold back. Said Penny." I was holding back things I wanted to tell them.

"Who does he think he is. Acting like he been around my entire life. He only found out about me a year ago and he thinks I have to act like his real sister." I started to pace around the room.

"Like he's not even my real brother." "He's your half brother. Said. Victor." We both looked at him. "Go on. Said Victor."

"Like he thinks he can replace Nik and act like him. He went on about me having to be nice to him because he's my brother. We're only related because we have the same dad that's all."

I was pacing all around my room. "Why does he think I have to be nice to him. He thinks he can replace Nik which he won't because I only have one brother and that's Nik. Nik was the one who helped me through everything."

James POV

We can hear everything upstairs what Elizabeth is saying. Harry sat down next to Alice and Enzo. Everyone was over today including Minnie and Tonks and my parents and Weasley's.

"Nik helped me through everything from the dark magic from panic attacks. From Dean's death. He can't just walk into my life and expect me to act like his sister to him. Yelled Liz."

We all looked at each other. "Have you tried to be nice to him. Said Victor." "Yes I have but he can't take the hint sometimes that I just want to be alone. He's always in my business and asking where I'm going or when we came home he asked where were you. Yelled Liz."

I don't think she thinks we can hear her. "Maybe he's worried about you. Said Penny." "Well even if he was he don't always have to know what I'm doing or where I'm going. It's bloody annoying. Said Liz."

"Do you think she knows we can hear her." "Probably not. Said Ric." We all stayed quiet. We can hear her pacing around the room.

"Liz sit down so I can see your hand. Said Victor." "No I can't right now. Said Liz." "Why not. Said Penny." "I won't be able to sit straight. Said Liz." "I'm gonna go check on her." "Well come with. Said Ric."

We walked upstairs to her room. "Why can't you sit straight. Said Victor." "I'm trying to calm myself down. So my magic doesn't go out of control because I know if I sit down I'll siphon you Victor. Said Liz." We walked in without them noticing us.

"Izzy. Said Penny." She looked at her. "Yeah. Said Liz." "Why won't you let him care for you I can tell he wants to be their for you. Said Penny."

She stayed quiet. "Because Pen I don't need another brother it's always just gonna be me and Nik. Said Liz." "But Lizz-" "no I don't care I don't need another brother. I had one already so I don't need another one. Said Liz."

"Why not. Said Penny." "Victor how would you feel if you had another sister and she tried to replace Lia. Said Liz." "I wouldn't let them replace her nobody can ever replace her. Said Victor." "See he wouldn't someone else coming and trying to replace them either. Said Liz."

They stared at her. "Iz he justs looking out for you. Said Penny."