Chapter 60

Elizabeth's POV

I was laying on the bed when they walked in. "Your dad sent us. Said Lily." I sat up and saw Marlene Lily and Dorcus. They came and sat on the bed. "What's up he said you were talking about boys. Said Marlene." I didn't say anything. "C'mon tell us. Said Dorcus." "Well I saw Victor but he didn't see me." "What happened. Said Lily." "He's already moved on its only been two weeks." I looked back down at the pillow. "It would've been a year in 2 months." "So why haven't you moved on. Said Marlene." "Because." "Because why. Said Dorcus." "Because the last person I ever loved he died. So when me and Victor started to date I fell in love with him. I haven't been in love with anyone other then Dean."

"Who's Dean. Said Lily." "Dean was my boyfriend." "What happened to him. Said Marlene." "He died saving me. I haven't really loved anyone since him yeah I dated but I haven't loved them the way I loved Dean. And when me and Victor started dating I fell in love with him." "Then you guys broke up. Said Dorcus." I pointed to her. "Ding ding. For someone saying he loved me sure don't think so."

They all looked at me. "We can always send your dad and the boys over to him. Said Marlene." I laughed a little. "That's what he said but no."

James POV

It's been a while since I sent the girls up to Elizabeth. I decided to go check on them. I walked in and saw her laughing with the others. "Right out now I wanna speak to my daughter." It felt weird saying daughter so use to saying "let me speak to my son". Never thought I would hear myself say that.

They walked out and I went and sat next to her. "Feel better talking it out." She looked up at me. "Yeah it kinda did thanks for it. Said Liz." She leaned on my shoulder laying her head on it. I place my hear on top of hers.

"So do I still need to go to him." "No you don't. Said Liz." "Are you sure because I have time and I can do it." "It's fine. Said Liz." "Your my little girl nothing in this world will hurt you anymore got it." "Got it. Said Liz." I saw a smile appear on her face.

"So what do you want for your birthday." "I don't know. Said Liz." "How don't you know." She shrugged her shoulders. "Imma surprise you with something." "You don't have to. Said Liz." "Oh but I am I'm gonna spoil." She laughed a little.

Sorry it's short.