Chapter 47

Elizabeth's POV

I was laying on my bed when someone walked in. I didn't bother to get up and look who it was. "Get out Enzo." "Good thing I'm not Enzo. Said Victor." I laughed at him. "What are you doing in here." "I came to check on you yknow you we're down a little bit. Said Victor." He came and laid on my bed next to me. "How you feeling. Said Victor." "Alright just tired." I scooted over towards he and laid on his chest. He ran his hand through my hair while i pulled the blanket over us. "Yknow we aren't having games till next year. Said Victor." "Your dad is an ass for doing that." "It's for you Liz do you can take some time. Said Victor." "Oh then he's not an ass anymore." He laughed a little. "Do you ever miss him." "Who. Said Victor." "Nik." "All the time he was my best friend do you. Said Victor." "Yeah I do he was my best friend too." He wrapped his arm around me. "I'm tired." "Then go to sleep. Said Victor." "Aye aye captain." He laughed. "You still doing that. Said Victor." "Yeah I am." He shook his head.
I slowly dozed off on his chest.

James POV

After what they said we all looked at each other and ran upstairs with the girls chasing after us. We got infront of her door and walked in quietly. We saw them both asleep on her bed cuddled up with each other. We walked out and closed the door and walked back downstairs. We sat back down on the couch and saw Ric giving Regulus money. "You beted." "Of course we did. Said Reg." "Wait Ric you lossed. Said Marcel." "Yeah. Said Ric." "Who did you bet on then. Said Sirius." "Enzo I don't know why I did it tho. Said Ric." "I won Ric. Said Reg." "Yeah yeah no need to rub it in my face. Said Ric." "You guys made a bet on us. Said Enzo." "Yeah we did you lost man. Said Reg." "Didn't they hate each other. Said Dorcus." "They did don't know what happened between them two. Said Ric." "Think they'll date. Said Marlene." "Bet you 20 they won't. Said Reg." "Your on. Said Ric." The girls laughed at them.

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up and felt arms around me. I looked up and saw they we're Victors arm. He had his other hand playing with my hair. I was on his chest. "Your up. Said Victor." "Yeah." I didn't say anything he just kept his hand around my waist still and the other in my hair. "Wanna go get some food. Said Victor." "Yeah I'm starving." He laughed. We got off the bed and put our shoes on and walked downstairs. They all looked at us. "Here your driving." I gave him the keys. "Where you going. Said Enzo." "Out why do you want to know." He didn't say anything. "Where you two going. Said Ric." "We're going to get something to eat. Said Victor." "You two. Said Marcel." "Alone. Said James." "Yeah and we're leaving now. Said Victor." He grabbed my hand and we walked out trying to get out of their fast. We got in and he drove off. "Have you spoken to Pen. Said Victor." "No I haven't." I was fiddling with my hands when he grabbed my hand and stop me from them. I looked up at him he looked at me and smiled at me which made me smile.

James POV

Me and all the boys except Ric Marcel and Regulus got up. "Where you two going. Said Mom." "To see where their going." "Leave her alone James let her have fun. Said Lily." "We are Aunt Lily were just gonna see where their going. Said Enzo." "Your jealous. Said Marlene." "Over what mom. Said Enzo." "Of Victor and Lizzie. Said Marlene." "Why would i be jealous. Said Enzo." "Because you like her. Said Lily." He didn't say anything. "Let's go we can speak of this after." They nodded and we all left. "Where could they be. Said Sirius." "Well they both love the grill we can check their. Said Ric." We walked over and saw them. We sat down but not close so they can see us but close enough so we can hear them. "So what do you think. Said Liz." "I think I like it. Said Victor." "Told you you'd like it. Said Liz." "Yeah your right. Said Victor." "So. Said Liz." "So what. Said Victor." "Why'd you bring me here Victor. Said Liz." "Because why not. Said Victor." "C'mon we both hate each other. Said Liz." "I never hated you Lizzie. Said Victor." We can still see them. She looked confused. "What do you mean then because you always acted like that since I got with Dean. Said Liz." "Liz I didn't want to ruin anything between us. Said Victor." "But you acted like you hated me. Said Liz." He didn't say anything. "What are they doing. Said Sirius." "Just listen. Said Reg." "Liz. Said Victor." "No tell me Victor. Said Liz." "Lizzie I was jealous. Said Victor." "Of what. Said Liz." "You and Dean. Said Victor." "So you like Dean is that what your saying. Said Liz." We all held our laughs in. He just stared at her then started to laugh. "No Lizzie I didn't like Dean I liked you. Said Victor." She just stared at him. "I been in love with since we were kids Lizzie. Said Victor." She didn't say anything. "I stopped being your friend because I was jealous Lizzie and I didn't want to ruin your relationship with Dean so I stopped being your friend I never stopped loving you Lizzie. Said Victor." She didn't say anything. "I can't Victor. Said Liz." "Lizzie I know. Said Victor." "I can't. Said Liz." Then she got up and and walked off. Victor got up and called after her. "Where you going. Said Victor." She didn't say anything. "What about the car. Said Victor." "Take it home. Said Liz." Then she walked off.