Chapter 66

James POV

Me and Harry and Lily were walking upstairs when we heard laughing coming from Elizabeth's room. We opened the door a little and saw it was Elizabeth and Enzo laughing. We walked in to see what they were doing.

"What are you two laughing about. Said Harry." "Nothing Harry. Said Liz." "Enzo. Said Harry." "Told her how you guys cant die and somebody already tried to. Said Enzo." Lily shook her head at him. Then walked out the room.

"When did you wake up." "A little bit ago. Said Liz." I nodded and sat next to her. "Was he in here. Said Harry." "Yeah when I woke up he was in here. Said Liz." "Enzo why were you in my sister's room. Said Harry." He got up and left. Harry followed him out the room.

Elizabeth laughed as they walked out. "How you feeling." She shrugged her shoulders. I felt her forehead it was a little warm. "Where's Lia. Said Liz." "Her Ric and Victor went to the school." "Oh. Said Liz."

She leaned on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her. "Have you hung out with the other kids." She didn't say anything. "Why not." "Because. Said Liz." "Because why." "Because I don't want to. Said Liz."

I sighed in defeat. "At least hang out with your brother Lizzie." "Do I have too. Said Liz." "Can you at least make an effort to hang out with him." She didn't say anything. "Please." "I guess I can try and hang out with him. Said Liz."

Before I answered everyone walked in the room. "Why are you guys in here. Said Liz." "We don't know why. Said Sirius." "Izzy. Said Alia." "Lia your back. Said Liz." "Yes I'm back now are you feeling better so we can leave. Said Alia." She walked over to Elizabeth and felt her forehead.

"Yes your not sick let's go. Said Alia." "Do we have to. Said Liz." "It's tradition Liz now throw some decent clothes on because I'm driving. Said Alia." Elizabeth got up. "No you almost crash my car last time. Said Liz." "That was a long time ago. Said Alia."

She stared at her. "That was 12 months ago Lia. Said Liz." "Fine but let's go. Said Alia." "Is Victor going. Said Liz." "No he ain't now hurry up. Said Alia." Elizabeth grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom.

"Elizabeth Mari Parker hurry up. Said Alia." We all looked at her. "What. Said Alia." "What did you call her. Said Harry." "Elizabeth Mari Parker her full name. Said Alia." "That's her middle name. Said Enzo." "Why do you want to know my sister's middle name. Said Harry."

He just looked at him. "To make sure it rhymes with Black Elizabeth Mari Black yup it makes sense. Said Enzo." "Enzo." "Yeah. Said Enzo." "That's my daughter your talking about." "Yeah she's gonna be a Black one day. Said Enzo." "Run. Said Harry."

He ran out the room with Harry chasing him. Then she walked out. "Their let's go now. Said Alia." "Lets go. Said Liz." She yawned as she said it. "Where you two going. Said Marlene." "Out. Said Alia." "Where are you two going." "Were going out be back later. Said Liz." Then they walked out.

"Lets follow them. Said Sirius." "Indeed we are." The girls shook their heads at us.

Sorry it's short