Chapter 48

Elizabeth's POV

After I walked off from Victor I just kept walking. I went to the school and talked to Mg. I don't want to head home but I have to because my car is their. I walked in and they all looked at me. "Where'd you go. Said Reg." "I went to talk to Mg." Victor walked over towards me. "Here's the keys. Said Victor." He handed them to me. "Thanks." It was awkward between us now. "I'm gonna head to sleep now." "Ok I'll wake you up for dinner. Said Mia." "Ok." I quickly walked to my room and closed the door. I put the keys on the desk and laid down. I fell asleep on my bed.
I woke up in this place I didn't know it looked real but it wasn't it was like someone was trying to contact me. I got off the floor and looked around then I saw Kai. "Elizabeth. Said Kai." He ran over to me I backed up a little bit. "Lizzie. Said Kai." "What do you want Kai." "Lizzie he's alive. Said Kai." "Who's alive Kai." "My dad your grandfather he's alive. Said Kai." "But he died when you did that's what they told me." "He was supposed to they must've did an illusion he's alive. Said Kai." "Why should I believe you." "Lizzie I'm sorry for what I did but I'm not lying. Said Kai." I didn't know whether to believe him or not. "Lizzie I'm sorry for doing that to your mom I really am but I know where he is. Said Kai." "Where is he." "In the farm house at the school they don't know he's their. He's tied up. Said Kai." "Why are you helping me." "Because I realized what I did was wrong and shouldn't have done it. You were like me and instead of trying to ruin you I should've helped you and been family. Said Kai." I gave him a hug he gave me one back. "I'm sorry Lizzie. Said Kai." "It's ok but how do I get out of here." He smiled at me. "I brought you here I can take you out. Bye Lizzie. Said Kai." "Bye Kai." He took me out of their.
I woke up gasping for air. I looked around the room and grabbed my keys I walked downstairs and they all looked at me. "Lizzie you ok. Said Reg." "Your sweating. Said Lily." "I'm fine I'll be back." I walked out before they said anything.