Chapter 73

James POV

It's been a week and we haven't heard from Elizabeth at all since she left. Some witches tried to located her but she's cloaked so they can't. We called the cops and their out looking for her too. We're all worried because she would've came back by now.

Elizabeth's POV

I left some evidence back at where he took me. I finally escaped from that place. I just took off and started to run. I ran all the way to the school. I ran inside and they all looked at me. Victor ran up and hugged me. "Lizzie you ok. Said Victor." Then Ric walked over to me. "Where have you been we been looking for you. Said Ric."

I didn't answer him. "Victor go call James and tell him Lizzie is here at the school. Said Ric." He nodded and walked off. We went to his office he called the cops. He hung up the phone and looked at me. I was still in my clothes from last week.

James POV

We quickly left the house and went to the school. We walked to Ric's office we heard them talking. "Lizzie where have you been we been looking for you. Said Ric." "I already told you Ric. Said Liz." "Lizzie. Said Ric." "Why won't you believe me. Said Liz." Marlene took the kids out so we can talk.

"What really happened Lizzie. Said Victor." She was crying. "I was kidnapped I was rapped why won't you believe me. Yelled Liz." "We believe you Lizzie. Said Lily." She turned around and saw us. She ran over to me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her. "It's ok Lizzie it's ok I believe you." I whispered to her.

She was crying on me. "Dad I'm sorry. Said Liz." "It's ok it's not your fault." I looked at Ric and mouthed "find them." He nodded and walked off. Victor walked off with him. Then Marlene walked back in the room.

She broke down crying when they walked out. "Hey hey its ok." "I just want my mom. Said Liz." I pulled her into a hug while she cried. "It's ok now."

Sorry cringed I know