C H A P T E R 1

Present day:

Present day:

Walking down the aisle I felt tears in my eyes, at how my life is changing before my eyes. To not embarrass myself I blinked them away rapidly.

I reached the stage. It was decorated with flowers and had seats in front of the stage. Only three people from my side and Kezr's parents, a blonde guy and a girl similar to Mama Heznaya, were sitting in the seats.

We didn't have many guests as I don't have any friends and family nor did my lovely husband wanted anyone to know about this wedding.

I bunched up my dress in my hands and I took a step on the stage.

Uff.....Finally reached. It would have been embarrassing to fall in front of everyone.

I looked in front of me and woah! Baby Jesus.
There stood in all mighty. The one and only, Kezr Heznaya with his 6'1 height. He wore a gray-brown tuxedo with his hair in short dreadlocks. He had a jasmine in his pocket.
My favourite flower. But I know it's nothing but a mere coincidence.

His blue-green eyes were staring back at me with his mouth turned up in a scowl. I immediately looked down.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

"Do you Kezr Heznaya take Rozella Jasmine Mogane to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Yeah Jasmine is my mama's name, Hence the reason I love Jasmines.

I looked up and he still had his scowl on his face. I looked down.

"I do" he said with a clenched jaw.

What? He does?

He was my last hope. That, maybe he was gonna say no and we both will be free, but no... his business means a lot to him and Iam just a buisness deal to him. Ouch.

I heard someone clear their throat taking me out of my thoughts.

I looked up and saw Kezr glaring at me and he nodded towards the priest.

"I-what?" Seeing my confused expression the priest said. "Do you Rozella Jasmine Mogane take Kezr Heznaya as your lawfully wedded husband?"

I swallowed a big lump in my throat and said,
"I-I do"

"You may now kiss the bride"

I completely froze with my eyes widened. I didn't think this through. He is gonna kiss me. What should I do? Swerve or should I slap him?

He came closer and closer and......

He kissed my nose.

Correction: He pecked my nose.

His lips were warm on my nose and I felt tingles going down my back.

Is it bad that I wanted him to kiss me?