C H A P T E R 34

The men showed and told us the instructions for skydiving

Iam jumping back and forth and can't help but feel excited yet nervous.

Iam scared, definitely, but I know Kezr is going to be there with me.

And as soon as that thought came to my mind, the man told us that Kezr and I would be going seperately and that was enough for me to wet my pants.

"No, no, Kezr no!" I said grabbing his arm, making him look at me.

"Zelli, it's okay, love. Nobody is going anywhere seperately." He grabbed my hand and placed a kiss on it.

I visibly shivered due to his words and he looked at me and asked, "You cold?"

"No, no." I shook my head and he went back to glaring at the instructor who looked like he was constipated.

Wait.... Why is he glaring at the poor instructor?

He's not poor, he's evil for making you go without your man.

"I know how to skydive and Iam going to take her with me." Kezr said while talking to the now constipated instructor.

He knows how to skydive? The flip!?

My eyes widened and he winked at me, making me blush.

Sheesh Kezr, we're in public... Ugh this man.

"But sir it-" the instructor tried speaking but Kezr cut him off.

"Shut the fuck up, No more discussion needed."

"Si-" He was about to say something when the man beside him, who was instructing Kezr, nudged him in his elbow and whispered something in his ears which made the constipated guy's eyes widened.

If he looked constipated first, he sure looks like he has diarrhea now.

"Sir, yes sir, you can go. Ma'am, please, go ahead." I saw Kezr clenching his jaw at him.

Soon after, we started walking towards where the helicopter was.

"You know you were pretty rude back there with him?" I said while holding Kezr's hand tightly in mine.

"Sorry Zelli, but he was taking you away from me, and I won't let anybody do that." He said placing a kiss on my crown.

"Kezr?" I asked feeling scared.

He looked at me and nodded his head while stopping.

"I-I think I am having a heart attack like yours too."

He visibly relaxed and then chuckled slightly and said, "At least you know how it feels."

I mumbled a small 'yeah' and we got into the plane.