C H A P T E R 39

Hey! Welcome back my sweet slingerz! It's been a while eh?
Now, let's get on with this double update. Shall we? ;)

2 weeks later: Dress/tuxedo shopping day

"Too lacey"
________________

"Too revealing"
_______________

"Too short"
_______________

"Too long"
______________

"Too fat"
_____________

"T-"

"Oh, shut up! We have been here for four fucking hours. F-O-U-R Fucking hours!!!!" Aria screamed making me flinch.

"Babe" Maria came beside me and looked at me through the mirror keeping her hand on my shoulder, "You don't look fat, chubby or anything, you look juuuust purfect" I giggled at her words.

"Yeah, trust me, That son of mine is going to faint when he sees you, you look absolutely phenomenal" Layla said.

Their praisings caused tears to emerge into my eyes.

"Th-thank you all" I thanked them sniffling.

Aria came and pressed a kiss to my cheek and said, "So, this one?" And pointed to my dress.

I looked down and said, "Nah, I think a few more" and with that I heard multiple groans.

Well, forgive me for wanting to look perfect for my fiance.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh, Kezr! Mwah! Mwah! My love! Wanna f-" I smacked the fuckers head and kicked his leg making him fall on the floor

Zake pouted while still on the floor and raised his hands in mock surrender,"Everyone! My toxic fiance." He said pointing at Eric and dad, still mocking my sweet Zella.

Eric and dad snickered beside me and I glared at them.

"You motherfucker." I went to him and grabbed him by the collar, "Ever talk about my Rozella like that and I'll literally bury you. Alive."