C H A P T E R 27

A/N: Iam sorry if you're sick of re-reading the same thing in different POVs, I just want you guys to know that these confessing chapters are important and I want you to know both of their feelings during these chapters

Thank you.

"W-what?" I asked confused as to why my heart is beating really fast.

"I-I don't know what you're doing to me Zella", Kezr said looking at me directly in the eyes.

At any other moment I would have darted my gaze from his, but I held in the eye contact, too shocked to do anything.

"I don't know why you make me feel the way you do."

My eyes widened and...I felt tears running down my face.

My heart!

"What are you-why you are saying?" I grew nervous not able to form any words at his confession.

My heart was beating really badly and I felt every emotion I possibly could.

Confusion, happiness, joy, sadness, startled, questioning, relief, clash.

"Remeber how I said that I don't like you smiling at other men and you asked me, why?"

I didn't answer, I couldn't move my body. It felt trapped, stiffed, I wanted to nod and make him tell me more but I wasn't able to.

"I just don't like people looking at what's mine." Kezr said through clenched teeth.

I gasped and covered my mouth, finally coming back to my senses.

Mine?

Why does he look so calm through all this?

Doesn't he hate me?

Why is my stomach doing summersaults?

Why do I want to do summersaults of pure joy?

Being his, how would it feel?

"M-mine? we-" I asked him, unable to form words as I could hear my heart in my ear drums.

Lubb dubb, lubb dubb, lubb dubb,
At 100000000× beats per minute.

Before I could complete, he slammed me into the wall and his eyes bore into mine.

"Why? Why are you making me feel this way?" Kezr asked me with vulnerability dripping from his voice.

I gained my composure and decided to form words that were all truthful, "I don't know, you tell me, why are you making me feel this way?"

His eyes widened, I just looked at him with an expression that I can't comprehend, maybe relief, that I finally confessed but indirectly.

His hands on my waist loosened and he backed away a little.

"What?" I asked him breathlessly.