C H A P T E R 44

"Kezr" I nudged him and pointed to the chilli gravy placed at the end of the table

He dropped his fork and passed me the bowl and 'accidentally' grazed his fingers on mine sending an electric shock down my body.

After a few minutes I asked him again.

"Kezr" I nudged him and pointed to the steaks placed near me but I was too lazy to pick them.

"Zelli they are right there." I rolled my eyes and slapped his thigh and he jumped as I was really close to slapping his actual baby K.

"I know they are near, but make your self useful for once and pass me them" his eyes widened and everyone laughed.

"Damn!! Ella pop off!" Zake cheered and Lilah just smiled not knowing what was happening. Not knowing how badly we were roasting her uncle K.

"Rozella?!" Kezr exclaimed but I just shrugged and pointed to the steak.

He slammed the plate in front of me and scooted his chair away from me with a big pout on his kissable lips.

I laughed and went to grab his hand but he scooted away more.

I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior.

After eating my dessert I looked at Kezr's plate to see his chocolate moose still in his plate.

I licked my lips and thought about how it's gonna go in my mouth and I'll feel the burst of flavors.

Kezr looked at me and then at his plate and smirked.

"Aww, Zelli you want this?" I nodded my head and his smirked grew wide.

Why the baloney is this idiot smirking?

He took a fork, then took a piece of the chocolate moose on his fork and bought it to my lips.

I smiled at him and opened my mouth but he smirked and took the fork away from my mouth and ate the piece on the fork.

My eyes widened and jaw dropped but he just smirked at me and showed me his fork before taking another bite.

Tears pricked my eyes and I pouted looking at him eating his desert peacefully.

I don't know what got into me but forgetting all my tears I felt anger and picked up the desert and slammed it on his face.

Everyone at the table gasped but I was too far gone. I took his glass of water and dumped it on him.

No one comes between my food and I.

I looked at everyone to see their jaw dropped.

Suddenly, feeling regret and guilt crash on me, I ran from the dining hall and ran upstairs. I heard Layla calling me but I didn't pay any mind and kept running until I reached our room.