C H A P T E R 7

I woke up early, took a shower, wore my clothes which was a long coat and turtle neck

I don't like wearing suites every single day. I like to be comfortable at a place where I spend half of my day at.

I was descending the stairs when I heard voices downstairs.

I heard Elissa laugh and say "So are you ready for your first day?"

"Yes....no...I mean I don't know" Rozella's confused voice almost made me chuckle.

"Well you better know, cause either way we are going to leave in about 25 minutes." I said taking my last step.

She turned to me and her eyes roamed all over my body. Iam used to women looking at me like that but when Rozella looked at me like that, it made my heart skip a fucking beat. I swear to God! Since the day I met her Iam being diagnosed with allergies and heart aches.

As she was focused looking at me I looked at her, knowing she is too busy drooling at me.

I took in her attire, she wore the beige colored suit. Aria's taste is really great. As I knew nothing about women's clothing I told my sister to shop for her with my card and send it to my address.

Iam sure it's the dress that is beautiful...Not her.

Her long black hair were in a side braid making her look really beautiful. Her green eyes focused on mine. But I averted my gaze showing no interest.

She greeted me and I just nodded not trusting my eyes to look at her and not roam around her body like I want to-

Holy thoughts...Holy. thoughts. I don't want a fucking hard on while eating my breakfast.

Rozella is beautiful no doubt. When I saw her the first time back at Jone's, I was awe struck by her beauty.

I remember how her green eyes widened at my face through her glasses.

I remember how I thought her gold and black rimmed glasses made her look cute.

I remember how I saw her black hair open, cascading down till her waist. I wanted to run my fucking fingers through them, she is really beautiful. I have seen some beautiful and hot women before, but her, she just hits different.

But when her mother and sister interrupted our conversation, I lost my train of thoughts and remembered her goal to use me.

I went to the bathroom and was angry and wanted to punch the mirror but refrained from it as they had only one bathroom and mom would have probably killed me.

Upon coming out I remember how cutely she rambled on about her interests and how I ignored her and told her to stay away from me.

I remember how I used the word cute for a women first time ever. It was always hot and sexy but never cute. Cute. It fits her perfectly.