C H A P T E R 38

1 MONTH LATER:

1 MONTH LATER:

"What do you think? This yellow one.....Or the brown one I showed you before?" I asked Kezr looking at myself in the trial room mirror.

I looked in the mirror and saw Kezr's eyes traveling up and down my body and might I say.....Very slowly.

"This one" he replied still checking me out making me blush.

"I know right, that brown one made me look fat" I said feeling glad that he picked this one for our date.

As I said that sentence Kezr's eyes shot up to me and he said, "No, no, no, the brown one....Yep, the brown one" he nodded.

"But didn't you ju-" I tried to speak but he cut me off and hurriedly left.

"Here, this one, we're buying this" he said bringing the brown dress to me.

"No, I look fat in it and you said-" once again Kezr being Kezr cut me off with a wave of hand and said, "I know what I said, now I am saying this, so we're buying this"

Before I could say anything else he grabbed my hand and practically dragged me with him to the counter.

We reached there and he paid and we left.

As we were coming out of the shop I saw some cute jeans on display which had little white flowers on them in the other shop. They looked really cute.

I tugged on Kezr's shirt and he looked at me, I pointed to the jeans and we went into that store.

We walked by the guard who was standing there sloppily but as soon as he saw Kezr he stood up and stiffly nodded at him.

Uh...Okay.

As we entered a phone ring interrupted us and I saw Kezr taking his phone out of his pocket. He looked at the screen and rolled his eyes and begin to put it back in but I stopped him.

"Don't worry, it's someone from the office disturbing my time with you.... So jeans?" He said and started walking to the aisle.

I tugged his shirt stopping him in his track, "Kezr, it might be important, attend it. I promise I'll be fine" he shook his head, "I am not asking I am telling, go" his eyes widened and he smirked at me to which I blushed.

I don't know where the sudden confidence was from but I hate that Kezr always worries about me and due to that he always gets left behind.

He needs to start taking care of himself too.

He asked me once again before leaving if I would be fine or not to which I replied with a yes and he left not before pecking my lips and me slapping him on his chest receiving a chuckle from him and a blush from me.

Shaking my head with a big smile on my face, I went to the jeans aisle and smiled looking at the jeans, they were on sale and that was even better for me, as Kezr's outside I'll just pay with my money and when he'll say something I'll kiss him to shush him. Simple.