C H A P T E R 29

We just sat there on the beach enjoying each other's company

We just sat there on the beach enjoying each other's company... Being in each other's embrace.

It was late at night, but we didn't care, as long as we had each other.

Kezr had his head in my lap while I was sitting on the blanket, playing with his braided hair and admiring his features.

I traced lines on his cute chocolate cheeks as he looked at me and his blue forest eyes stared at me, my heart!

We promised each other that we'll learn to love each other and that is enough for me. He is enough for me.

Kezr grazed my cheeks and pinched them.

"It feels so unreal" I said placing my hand on his hand that was on my cheek.

It feels different to recieve this kind of lovey dovey actions from Kezr.

It feels different to hug him, kiss him, learn to love him.

A kind of different that I have been dreaming since the past month.

"Yeah, it feels so, but I am glad you didn't reject me." He said taking my hand in his and placing a small kiss on it.

"Well, you could have had anyone, I don't get why you were scared of my rejection."

He took my hand out of his hair and held it.

"Rozella, darling, I don't get why you're so insecure about yourself, you might not know this, but whenever you come to the office, those fuckers are always looking for you, in need of you." He seethed angrily.

He placed another kiss on my hand.

He continued, "I like you... Only you.... No one else.... Got it?"

"But maybe you'll change your mi-" he cut me off and removed my hand from his.

"Got. It?" He snarled at me.

Woah!

"Yeah okay, but don't remove your hand from mine. Ever." I said pouting and grabbed his hand harshly and placed it in mine.

He chuckled and removed his hand from mine.

I glared at him and grabbed his hand harshly to place it back, but he tightened his muscles around it, making it impossible for me to move his arm.

I put all my will power into pushing his hand in mine but he just sat there restraining me from doing so, looking at me smiling and chuckling.

"You're an idiot." I said and removed his hand and head from my lap.

As I was standing up to leave and sit on the other side, he quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him, making me land on his chest with an 'oomph'.