C H A P T E R 11

We have been here in the meeting room for about an hour or so

Rozella is busy taking notes and we are all discussing the blue prints of the club.

I saw Rozella and how seriously she is working but with a scowl on her face. What's with the scowl?

I had never seen a scowl on Rozella's face-if you even call it one-it looks like she is trying to scowl but is failing miserably and is pouting instead, looks cute.

"Okay, the meeting has come to an end. You are appreciated gentlemen and ladies. Now, any questions?" Please don't have any questions. I don't think I have enough braincells for any more conversation now.

I looked around and saw a brunette girl raising her hand. Of course.

I nodded in her direction while taking the notes from Rozella to check if any point is missing or is left undiscussed.

"I think-should al-ve to se-locat-for-iding upon the booths and-ya know?-tuff" she spoke, but all I could hear was her chewing on her bubble gum.

Rozella looked at her before looking at me and then looked down.

"Pardon?"

"I-aid, why-nt show us the-ace" she begin again.

Show her the ace?

Who's ace?

Upon seeing my confused expression Rozella told the lady, "Can you speak more clearly? He cannot understand you with all the chewing"

I hope she fucking swallows the gum and choke on it.

"I think you should either fucking swallow the gum and choke on it or you can throw it away and speak like a fucking lady" my patience is very thin...not sorry.

She looked at me with a smirk and threw her chewing gum with her fucking hand in the bin.

Mental note: Don't shake her fucking hands ever again.

"Jesus, I was saying, can you show us the location so we can mark the place for the booths, bars, VIP, ya know....stuff?"

I cleared my throat knowing if I didn't, my voice was definitely gonna come out angrily, "Sure, sunday?"

"Sunday? Yea, it's perfect for you guys, right?"
Ms.Wentmore asked her employees.

"Yes ma'am" the brunette said looking at me.

Ignoring the bitch I turned towards Rozella, "Rozella, good job, you took every note and nothing is left undiscussed." I praised her at her work in front of everybody knowing it would mean alot to her.

Every previous assistant of mine would fuck up my meeting notes and there was always points left undiscussed causing a fucking disbalance in the schedule.