C H A P T E R 6

I didn't get much sleep last night because I was really nervous and excited at the same time

I had a serious adrenaline rush coursing through my veins.

I always find myself in these no-sleep-situations if the next day is a really big day for me or if Iam really nervous or scared of the dark.

Getting up from bed, I yawned and stretched my body....Ooo, that felt good.

I took a cold shower to calm my nerves and to relax my mind.

Last night I brought the dresses up but didn't open them. There were total 20 office clothes, meaning he is probably going to keep me around for 2 months or so.

I took out a beige colored dress coat and pants with a black top and paired all with some jewelry.

Their were heels in a box too but I just stuffed them into the corner of my wardrobe not even wanting to glance at those foot-cagers

I hate heals. Why wear heals when you can wear something comfy like sneakers?

Instead I took out my black sneakers and slipped them on.

I know it is not professional but I am not going to be uncomfortable at a place where I have to spend half of my day at.

I went downstairs and saw Elissa cooking breakfast.

"Good morning Eli!" I greeted her. And she looked up at me with a smile.

"Good morning dear!" Her voice sent me some sort of comfort because I was really nervous to see Kezr right now on this fine morning.

"Here's your breakfast" it was an Avacado toast and boiled egg with orange juice.

"Thank you so much. Iam really hungry" I said as I dig in my breakfast.

She just laughed and said "So are you ready for your first day?" She teased.

"Yes....no...I mean I don't know"

"Well, you better know cause either way we are going to leave in about 25 minutes." A deep raspy voice said.