C H A P T E R 42

"Where is my fucking coffee!?"

My new useless assistant jumped at my booming voice, "S-"

"No! Shut the fuck up. I take my coffee at 8. It's fucking 9. Are you desperately trying to get fired? Because I can fulfill your desire."

She looked up at me with her watery eyes.

"Just, Bring my fucking coffee before I throw you out." She nodded and scurried off.

4th....4th one this week and I am going crazy. She's the fourth assistant this week. It's like they practically beg me to fire them.

Rubbing my hand on my face I looked down at my phone.

It was Rozella's photo with that little piece of shit, Rowan.

She pleaded me to save it as my screensaver and I couldn't deny my love.

I looked at it and smiled. A full blown smile. An expression which I still haven't gotten used to.

Before her, my life was like an old tv screen. Black and white. She entered my life and showed me the true meaning of love while carving her name on my heart.

I opened my phone and looked at our photos.

Their was a photo of me and Zella kissing while she was smiling.

It was a wholesome picture which caused me to lean back on my chair and admire her.

I didn't need coffee. Just a kiss and an "I love you" from my wife had me energized.

"C-c-coffee." I shook my head trying to get Rozella out of my thoughts and continue working, but as always. She had my brain carved with her memories.

I picked up the black coffee and drank it.

Blant. Absolutely blant.

I had to swallow it as if it was a nasty shot.

I didn't want this. I wanted the coffee my Zelli made me. Not this shit.

She screamed and covered her ears when I threw the mug on the wall causing it to shatter into a million pieces.

"Get the fuck out!" I roared at her and without sparing me a second glance she jolted out of the room sobbing.

Pathetic.

I am nothing without her.

So dependent.

Well, I don't fucking care. I just want her. Pathetic or not.

I swiped my thumb over her name asking if I should call her or not.

What if she was in between her class?

Fuck it.

I needed her, she's my heroin. But I couldn't be selfish and disturb her between her classes.