C H A P T E R 10

Today I left early for the office, as I had really important clients coming tomorrow for the club that I wanted to build, on the land I bought which resulted in me getting married

Today I left early for the office, as I had really important clients coming tomorrow for the club that I wanted to build, on the land I bought which resulted in me getting married. Fucking Useless.

I needed to make sure all the documents were ready, as tomorrow I might not have time early, as I have many contracts and papers that need my signatures.

As the clock hit 8, I expected Rozella to be in the office already, but she is not here.

I engrossed myself in work and made a mental note to remind her that I don't like tardiness.

At 8:15, there were two knock sounds on my door.

I don't know if Rozella realizes this but, everybody else either knocks once or thrice on my door but she does it twice and in a rhythmic pattern, so I know she is behind the door even before seeing her.

"In" I permitted her.

Remind her who you are, and how she is la-...........She looks really beautiful in her pencil skirt.

I started checking her out and then I looked at her eyes and I saw her checking out my arms which were fully tatted till my packs, but as I was wearing sleeves they weren't visible that much. I saw her eyes slightly widen at them.

Nice to know what she likes.

"Sir, I wanted to tell you that Iam here", she said and placed the coffee on my desk "and your coffee."

"You're late" That's right. Remind her.

As she started explaining why she was late I saw the coffee and how it was not black like usual but a light brown.

I picked up the cup and took a sip from it....

Holy fuck!

The unusual coffee flavor bursted on my taste buds making me swallow it with my eyes closed. Whatever this shit is it's really good.

I stayed quiet, many questions running through my mind but at the top of them all was, What is this?

"What is this?" I asked her.

Rather hesitantly she started explaining to me how she made it and I listened closely.

"D-did you at least liked it? I mean you didn't spit it out, so I thought......." She trailed off.

"It's okay" Iam not going to give her the satisfaction of believing that she did good.

My eyes snapped towards her when she almost jumped at me and said "Really?!"

I glared at her "I said it was okay, not good"

She nodded.

I felt a little guilty, because I was lying straight through my teeth, knowing full well that, that shit was really good.