C H A P T E R 18

Right now Maya, Maria, Aria and I are looking for a suitable dress for me to wear at the ball

We ate just an hour ago, but Iam still hungry. Should I tell them?

But, then they will think that Iam chubby, because I eat alot. So, I probably shouldn't.

"Rosie! Here!" Maria shouted, I went towards her and she showed me a beautiful emerald green, off-shoulder dress. It was beautiful. Finally.

We have been searching for a dress, since forever.

Okay, Iam exaggerating, but it's been alot of time.

We went to the cashier and as I was taking out my wallet, Aria stopped me saying that, Kezr gave her his black card for shopping.

I know that he already thinks of me as a gold digger and I don't want to prove his endearment for me right. So I politely declined.

She insisted that I use his black card but I didn't, and quickly paid the cashier with my new pay. She handed me the bag with my dress and we left. I had jewelery to go with my dress, But the problem were shoes.

I can't wear heels, so we went on a search to find some attractive emerald sandals.

After Aria bought some heels for herself and I bought myself comfortable sandals with padding, we met Maria who was waiting for us in front of the jewelery store. She picked some rings and a necklace to go with her pink dress and we left the mall.

Aria was panicking at how she needs to find a dress for Maya and we went to look at some kids store.

After searching for two hours straight for little Maya's dress, we decided to give up on the kids stores and went towards the big mall.

Maya's dress was really expensive, but Aria said not to worry as it's not her bank account she's paying with. I laughed at that. We brought Maya's dress for a hefty amount of dollars, Aria shamelessly paid for Maya's dress and jewelery with Kezr's card.

We got smoothies after and at 6 we left.

I returned back to the office as I had to get a lot of work done today, and it also wasn't fair for Kezr to pay me for a day that I brazingly spent shopping.

••••••••••••••••••

I went into Kezr's office to show him the documents I just faxed.

I was still angry at him for humiliating me but was I going to tell him that? No.

"In!"

"Sir, the documents."

"You're still here?"

"Uh...yeah, cause-.....wait, am I fired?" I asked him scared, "Sir please I didn't do anything, it was Zake, Sir."