6- She is a fox

*Warning- this chapter contains strong language which might upset you*

The room fell into huge silence.

Oliver Jack, the second non blood related brother of Mara Athena, was the first one who reacted to Mara's attitude and behavior. He laughed out loud at her words, clapping in satisfaction. Mara raised her eyebrow at the reaction of the young man.

He had a small half moon tattoo on his neck. It was the most noticeable thing. He never showed up in the novel when she was reading so Mara did not know his name nor what character he was. Maybe he showed up after some chapters since she dropped the book so early.

However they did not matter now. "W-what did you just call me?! Old man?! How dare you disrespect me?! You shameless woman! How dare you?!" The man shouted as he walked near to the young woman with a frown, ready to give a lesson.

Mara tilted her head with innocent eyes. "But that's true. Aren't you old man? What are you? A young handsome man? Pff-" the young woman held back her laugh with a mocking smile while Oliver Jack laughed in satisfaction quietly. "Mara Athena!"

The woman shouted as she walked towards the young woman who was making fun of her husband. "Darling, don't mind her. Your health is more important" the woman sweetly spoke, making Mara raised her upper lip in disgust. "What a lovely couple.."

She murmured as rolled her eyes.

"Why did you come, Mara?" The woman asked softly and sweetly. As if she was a real mother of the young woman. "Because I want my money back" Mara blurted out, not caring about her father who was about to faint. "How dare you ask for money after causing many troubles?!"

The man raised his voice as pointed his finger at the young woman. Mara sighed tiredly. "Whether I cause trouble or not, everything in your hand is my money. So give it back, you old man" Oliver chuckled at the young woman's words. He found it amusing.

"You dare to ask for money?! I gave the CEO position and the whole company to you! How dare you ask for money?!" The man raised his voice in anger. "That's the point! The CEO position and the company is mine now. I have the right to take the money. So give it back right now"

Mara looked into the man's eyes fearlessly. Her lazy fox eyes were telling the man to obey her. "Get out of my house! You are no longer my daughter! How dare you show your face after going to club and sleeping with a man!" Mara raised her eyebrow.

"Excuse me! It was your lovely son who called me to come to club and left me alone in the toilet with a fucker. You can ask your son! Believe it or not, I don't care. Stop pulling nonsense into the conversation! Just give my money back!" Mara frowned and gritted her teeth.

She shouted back at the man.

Remy Horper, the non blood related brother of Mara Athena who was always seeking a chance to kill her. He quivered in fear. He thought Mara Athena did not dare to tell back about what happened. Now, this girl shouted the truth loudly in front of her father.

He was not afraid of his non blood related father. He was afraid of losing favour. What if that man disliked him and did not give him the company? He gritted his teeth in anger, his glare was on the young woman who was looking at everyone fearlessly.

"But it was you who told me that you wanted to go to club! It is not my fault!" Remy Horper stood up from the seat, and shouted back, defending himself. The lies from Remy made Mara raised her eyebrows with a smile, "This little hoe.." she murmured, inhaled a sharp breath.

"I still have the proof of you calling me to come to club through message. Do you want me to show that to everyone? Huh? Oh, how about watching the CCTV footage of that night in the club? I am pretty sure people will know the truth just in a second if I show that"