66- Just to make you mine

"Good morning, Miss"

The woman greeted her boss who was sitting at the swivel chair with her indifferent expression. "Tell my schedule for today" Mara said as she stared at the laptop screen which was showing the graph of the sales. "You have a meeting about the sales today"

The woman aka the new secretary of the young woman informed. "Oh and Mister Ezekial Clyde asked for a lunch for today" she continued. Mara furrowed her brows and observed the woman. She wanted to refuse it immediately.

But she was the one who accepted Ezekial as her companion. What could she do? She was the one who swore to save the pathetic second male lead from the death which would be caused by the female lead. "Accept it"

Mara replied and returned her attention back to the laptop. "I understand, then you have a lunch with Mister Ezekial Clyde after the meeting, Miss" the woman corrected the schedule. Earning the nod from the young woman. "Please excuse me"

The woman left the office after informing the schedule for today to the young woman. A sigh escaped Mara's lips. She was rethinking her decision. Was it really alright for her to interact with the second male lead of the novel?

What if something bad happened? The more she thought, the more she became afraid. So Mara decided to shake away her thoughts. There must be no harm for her. Ezekial Clyde was not a useless man anyway, he was convenient for her.

"That's all for today"

Mara stood up from the swivel chair after discussing about the sales with the employees. "You all can leave. Enjoy your lunch" the young woman sweetly smiled at the people in the room. Warming up the employees hearts.

She never gave cold shoulder to them. She treated them like friends sometimes. She was not a tough and cold boss all the time. "Please excuse me" Mara smiled and walked out of the room with her assistant.

The woman opened the door for the young woman as Mara went in. Then the car drove off from the place, directing to the restaurant which Ezekial Clyde was waiting. As the car arrived, the woman quickly got out from the car to open the door for her boss.

Mara stepped into the restaurant. This time, it was not expensive restaurant nor five stars hotel. It was just an ordinary restaurant which was peaceful with silence. Ezekial who was sitting at the seat finally noticed the young woman.

She was not wearing blazer like usual. Just a white shirt on the black colored v neck strapped crop top. While her handbag color matched with the brown high waisted jeans. Her hair was tied in high ponytail. Looking fresh.

Her appearance made the man's face lit up. Completely making him wear a smile easily. "Hello" Mara greeted with a usual smile. Her eyes were searching for the assistant of the man since Ezekial was sitting at the seat alone.

"I came alone"

Ezekial who noticed the eyes of the young woman responded. He did not call the young woman to come just to talk about business. He only wanted to meet her since it's been a few days. "I see.. you can go and wait me in the car"

Mara turned her head and told the woman to give some personal space. The assistant nodded in understatement, leaving the cafe with quick steps. "What do you want to eat?" when the woman finally disappeared from the sight, Ezekial started conversation.

"Umm, hey!" Mara smiled and waved at the waiter, calling him to come to her. The waiter stepped near to the young woman as Ezekial observed her. "I want menu book" Mara smiled, asking for the menu book to order the food.

The waiter handed the book to the young woman with his usual smile. Mara started flipping through the pages, finding the food which would suit her taste. "One chocolate protein smoothie and can I get curried sausages?"