55- I am quitting the job

*Warning- this chapter contains strong language which might upset you*

Remy Horper chuckled.

"Good choice, my lovely sister" he smiled in satisfaction. "Stop calling me like that, asshole" The young woman raised her upper lip in disgust. "Make sure to keep your promise if you want to see your father alive" Remy threatened.

Making Mara held back her laughter. That Remy Horper actually fell for her trap really quick. He was that brainless and stupid. How could he manage the business if he was being that stupid? Mara shook her head and sighed tiredly. Pitying Remy Horper for being that stupid.

"Just come and meet me at 'Ria' club this Saturday's midnight. Come alone. I will also come alone. Don't you dare to trick me or else I will take back my words" Mara said with a stone face. Causing Remy Horper to laugh out loud in amusement.

"I am the one who should say those words. Don't play tricks, Mara Athena. Or else I will wash my feet with your blood" Remy Horper coldly spoke. Causing Oliver to grit his teeth in anger. He was killing Remy Horper in his mind for uncountable times.

Mara did not respond and hung up the phone quickly. Leaving Remy Horper speechless. "I can't wait to kill him" The young woman lips curved up into a smirk. Giving chills down to Lila's spine who was listening to her. "It is settled then"

Oliver said and stood up from the lounge, ready to leave the house since he finished discussing about the plan. "Mmm" Mara smiled and got up from the lounge while the twin sisters stepped back. They two stayed in the living room with the Husky.

Oliver walked out of the house after wearing sneakers. "See you on Saturday, Oli" Mara's face beamed with a smile. Causing Oliver to stare at her face with affection without noticing himself. "Oli?" He furrowed his eyebrows and asked in surprise.

Did he hear the things wrong or did the young woman actually call him Oli? It was unexpected. How could she just call him with a big smile? Did she even realize that every man could fall for her if she was going to be like that?

"Yes, it is more comfortable to call like that. Why? Don't you like it?" Mara furrowed her brows and tilted her head. The man shook his head. "Call whatever you want" he spoke with a stone face as if his heart was not making strong and fast rhythm.

His face might show coldness but his heart was pounding loudly and fast. "Ok, Oli" the young woman smiled, showing her charm. Oliver gulped. He was afraid. Afraid of getting caught by the young woman. What if the young woman heard his loud heartbeat and laughed out loud?

What if the young woman distanced herself with him because of that? Oliver turned around and left the house in hurry. Not wanting to feel those weird feelings anymore. When the man finally left, Mara chuckled in amusement. She was satisfied with the face which Oliver made.

He just ran away with a cold face while his ears were reddening like cherries. It was cute for the young woman. She found it adorable. She liked it whenever the man blush. Because it was adorable and entertaining. "I bet I made his heart go insane"

The young woman murmured.

A soft giggle escaped Mara's lips. She felt really nice to tease Oliver. She could see the reddened ears whenever she tease him. It was entertaining and cute. Mara stepped into the living room while a smile was seen on her face. Smiling without noticing herself.

Lila who was sitting on the lounge with the husky, narrowed her eyes in suspicion. Her Miss looked so happy with that crime partner. 'Are they in love?' Lila tilted her head and stared at the young woman who sat down on the lounge.