64- The change of the novel

*Warning- this chapter contains strong language which might upset you*

"I-I apologize" Lila bit her lower lip in fear, fearing of making the young woman upset. Alek just stared at the young woman's face with a small smile. He was admiring the cold yet attractive terrifying face of the young woman.

He did not find that petrified. He found it amusing and lovely. If someone saw the smile of his while staring at the young woman's terrifying face, he or she would have thought Aleksander was a yandere. "I-I am sorry, Miss" Lila apologized.

Her voice was trembling in fear. Her smile was nowhere to be found. Lila avoided the eye contact with the young woman. Lily sighed and stepped into the conversation when she could not just stand and watch her sister being like that.

"Lila did not do anything wrong, Miss. She told me that she was going to ask for permission from you but I stopped her because the girl was begging. She is the grandchild of the woman who we asked for help two days ago.

We could not refuse them since the girl made her grandmother beg. So I am the one to blame. Not Lila. I apologize for my behavior, Miss. You can punish me as much as you want" Lily explained with her usual cold face.

Mara squeezed her eyes.

She did not like to share. She hated when someone asked her to share something with them. The husky was hers, not a toy to share with others. Mara admitted that she was wrong. But she could not help it. She just hated to share.

There was a time where she had to share her favorite cake with someone in her previous life. She did not mind at first and gladly shared the favorite cake with the girl. However, the girl crossed the limit and ate the whole cake, giving just a piece of cake to Mara only.

It was when the young woman realized the greediness of people. She understood the fact that if she shared something with someone, that someone was going to take it away from her. Mara never gave an opportunity twice since from then.

If that person was not greedy and worthy of her trust then Mara would shower them with her warmth and attention. But if that person became greedy and tried to take away the things from her life, that person had to leave from her life or the world.

"Why is that girl trying to take my husky?! She can just buy a dog if she wants. There is a whole grandmother who is willing to do everything for her! Ugh!" Mara groaned in annoyance, standing up from the seat. "I am going to take my husky back"

Mara spoke to the twin sisters while Alek quickly stood up from the seat. "Please take me with you" he pleaded. Making the young woman sighed tiredly. She nodded, causing the man to smile in joy. "Lily and Lila, you two stay here"

Mara said with an indifferent face. Alek and the young woman went out of the house, directing to the house which was next to them. Mara pressed the doorbell, patiently waiting for someone to come out of the house.

The woman who Mara met two days ago, came out of the house with a smile. She opened the gate door and observed the young woman. "Good morning, Miss Mara Athena" the woman greeted with a grin. Her grin made Mara sigh. How could she yell at this woman?

This woman was sweet and old enough to be her mother. She could not shout at this woman. Mara quickly put on a smile while Alek stood behind her with his usual terrifying face. "Umm, my girls said your granddaughter came and took my husky"

Mara smiled, earning a nod from the woman. "Yes, I apologize instead of my dear granddaughter. I know it is wrong" the woman apologized. Making the young woman smiled forcefully in displeasement. 'If you know it is wrong, why are you still doing that?!'