42- Don't mess with me

"Juliet Horper was found in the Zillah jewelry store, playing poker and selling poor girls and boys"

"The police are finding Juliet Horper"

"Micheal Jude denied and refused to acknowledge Juliet Horper and Remy Horper as his family"

"AHAHAHAHAHA"

In the early morning, the young woman's laughter filled the house. The sight of the news brightened her day better than the sun in the sky. Mara got up from the bed as her hand was gripping on the phone while a big smile was seen on her face.

The young woman put down the phone onto the table and stepped into the bathroom with a grin. "She is running away from the police huh?" Mara chuckled in satisfaction. She did not pity the woman just a bit. "I am so happy~ hmm hmm"

Mara sang the song as her hand reached to the toothbrush. She started her morning routine with song. "Hello!" the young woman's energetic shout made Lila flinched. She turned around and stared at the young woman with a frown.

"Miss, you look so happy today" Lila spoke with a smile. It was rare to see Mara Athena being energetic like that. Usually, she would yawn for thousand times or eat the breakfast quietly with closed eyes. "Yes! I am in jovial mood!"

Mara grinned and sat down at the host seat. "Did someone die?" Lily said as she placed the glass of milk in front of the young woman. Her question made the young woman chuckled in amusement. "No! Not yet! Police are finding Juliet Horper"

Lila grinned.

Last night, Mara came back with the Ferrari and masquerade mask as if she just came out of the modern Cinderella movie. There was a man who was sitting at the driver seat with masquerade mask also. Looked like they two had fun.

Lila almost misunderstood the situation, but the young woman quickly explained about what happened before Lila could ask if that man was her boyfriend or not. They were happy to hear the new about Juliet Horper getting beaten up.

"That's great though" Lily spoke with a satisfied smile. "Did you two kill the man?" Mara questioned as she swallowed the food. "Yes, Miss! Lily stabbed him with the knife heartlessly last night!" Lila spoke with a frown.

The young woman chuckled. "Well, didn't I tell you that you have to kill people if you two want to become my assistants?" Mara raised her eyebrow. Lila pouted and nodded. "But I thought you were joking" Lila lowered her head and replied.

"No, I was not joking" Mara smiled as Lily seized her sister hand. "It is fine. Don't worry. Police won't find out that we killed that man" Lily smiled, knowing that her sister was fearing of getting caught by the police. "You have to be strong, Lila"

Mara stood up from the seat. There was a smile on her face. "I-I understand" Lila said while lowering her head, not making eye contact with her Miss. "Alright, I am going to company. Bye!" the young woman stepped out of the dining room.

"Good morning"

Mara greeted the man as she stepped out of the elevator. There was a smile on her face, showing that she was in a good mood. Kylo who was waiting for elevator to arrive, looked up at the young woman. "Good morning" he replied dryly and let the young woman walk out first.

"I have something to ask" Mara stopped her steps and made the man looked at her with a stone face. "Did the CEO of 'Max' company accept my invitation to the lunch meeting?" The young woman questioned with a smile which held hidden meanings.

Causing Kylo to gulp in anxiety. He shook his head. "No. He did not accept it" he spoke with a calm face as if his heart was not pounding in fear and anxiety. Mara chuckled lightly, making Kylo to look at her with a frown. Why was she chuckling like that?