54- The assistant of his

"Ria"

The living room fell into a huge silence. Mara blinked twice and stared into the man's eyes without uttering anything. "Miss, here are the dr....inks" Lila who stepped into the living with two glass in her hands, paused.

Why was her Miss staring at the man without saying any word? Did something happen? Lila quickly placed the two glass on the table and left the living room quietly. Maybe the young woman and the man were having a conversation with their eyes.

Oliver furrowed his brows. This young woman was staring into his eyes with unreadable expression. Was there anything wrong in his words? Did he make the young woman upset or something? "What's wrong?" the man questioned.

"H-how? Why did you give that name?" Mara asked with wrinkled eyebrows. She could not believe her own ears. She thought Oliver just called her by her nickname which her previous life's mother used to call.

That's right. Ria was the nickname of hers. Her previous life's mother always call her Ria because it was little long to call Asteria. So why did Oliver Jack give that name to his nightclub? Did he reincarnate like her too? Did he know that she was reborn?

"I don't know. I just feel like I have heard about that name before and that name is pretty cool. So I chose to give that name to my nightclub" Oliver responded. Confusion was seen on his face. He did not understand why this young woman was reacting like that.

"You have heard that name before?"

Mara eyes widened in disbelief. Something was wrong for sure. "Yea, but I don't know where I heard that. Anyway, why are you so curious about the name? Is anything wrong?" the man raised his eyebrow and questioned. "N-nothing.."

The young woman shook her head. Maybe Oliver heard that name from someone. It was not like she was the only person with that name. It could be someone else's name, right? That was how the young woman believed.

That was how she calmed herself down. They two fell into awkward silence again. Mara observed the husky as she ruffled the soft fur with a smile. Oliver furrowed his brows at the sight of the young woman smiling at the husky.

He cleared his throat to get the young woman's attention. "So how much will you pay?" Oliver asked with a stone face. Making Mara looked up at him immediately. "Umm, 4000 dollars. Or as much as you want" Mara shrugged away her impossible thoughts and continued.

"I am joking. You don't need to pay" Oliver said and observed the young woman. "Are you sure? You have to close your club for a night. Imagine how much money you will lose if you don't take the money from me" Mara spoke with furrowed eyebrows.

"No, it is fine. I have enough money" Oliver shook his head, refusing to take the money from the young woman. "Is that because I look pathetic in your eyes? Do you think I don't have money?" Mara questioned and raised her eyebrow.

Causing the man to sigh tiredly.

"No! I am not pitying you. We both want Remy Horper's death. I can lose a small amount of money if I can see Remy Horper's death" Oliver explained. Mara stared into the man's eyes with a stone face. Was he telling the truth?

"Alright, fine" the young woman shrugged. "When will you start the plan?" Oliver questioned. "How about this Saturday? I am not free tomorrow even though it is Sunday" Mara said. She had to take care of her husky first.

Everything came later after her husky and money. "As you like. Explain the plan" Oliver took the glass of juice and drank it since he felt thirsty. "I will call Remy Horper to come and meet me. I will just say I want to exchange my company with Micheal Jude's life.