44- Let's make pizza

"It is all your fault!"

The man's aggressive shout was heard from the villa. Making everyone in the living room flinched in fear. There was a woman who was kneeling on the floor, shedding tears nonstop. "I am sorry. Please save me from them"

The woman aka Juliet Horper sniffled as she clenched her fists, squeezing her eyes in pain. She had to beg this man to save her life or else she would die in the prison for years. Juliet did not want to kneel down but she was in the situation to beg.

It was all because of a young woman. Juliet did not know who that young woman was. She did not have time to find out the young woman since she was busy running away from the police. Everyone was finding her to send her to prison.

If she did not agree to play with that young woman, she would have been enjoying her life with the piles of money and bunch of boys. But everything was ruined because of a certain young woman. That young woman was the one who destroyed her life.

That young woman was the one who put her life on the edge of cliff. That young woman planned everything from the start. Juliet bit her lower lip in frustration. Wanting to kill the young woman who nearly pushed her to the death. She gritted her teeth in anger.

"No. I can't save you"

Michael Jude aka Mara Athena's father spoke coldly. He stood up from the couch and stepped out of the living room, leaving the woman who he adored. "Ugh!!I will kill you all with my hands!! I will wash my feet with your blood!!" Juliet yelled in pain and frustration.

Her son, Remy Horper was nowhere to found. She could not find her son. Seemed like Michael Jude threw him out back onto the road. After hearing the news about Juliet Horper's crime, Remy Horper ran away from the police.

He was not the wanted one but he had to hide from the police before they could catch him and ask questions. Remy Horper was that heartless. He could leave his mother and act like he was not the son if it was to save his life.

Juliet stood up from the floor and went out of the villa with a tightened frown. The man who said how much he loved her for thousand times was ignoring her and throwing her away when he got bored. She was wrong.

Juliet thought she finally got Michael Jude's heart. She thought he would beg her for the love and give her everything. But she was wrong and foolish. That man was heartless and clever, not like other men she seduced before.

The son who she loved so much was nowhere to be found. That Remy Horper left her in the end. She gave a birth to a heartless child. She should not have trusted her son. She should have killed that child before he was born.

Everything was too late now. She could only continue and write her own destiny. Her life was ruined and destroyed by the unknown woman. "I will kill you" Juliet Horper murmured furiously, thinking of how to find the young woman who put her life on the edge the cliff.

"Do it faster!!"

The next day, the young woman shouted as she furrowed her brows at the sight of the twin sisters breathing heavily with sweats on their faces. They were practicing in the early morning. "Lily! Didn't I tell you to move your hand faster?!"

Mara frowned tightly. "I am sorry, Miss!! Please let me try it again!" Lily apologized. She was struggling with dodging the attacks. The young woman stood up from the seat when she could not take it anymore. "Let me show you!"

The young woman spoke and faced Lila who was staring at her in surprise. "Miss, I don't think it is a good idea. What if I accidentally hit you" Lila smiled awkwardly, fearing of hitting the woman accidentally. "It is fine. Just attack me"