40- Very protective

At the midnight,

the young woman in black colored strapless ball gown walked into the street with a man behind. Her black high heels matched with the purse color. Mara left the blazer in Oliver's car since she wanted to show her beautiful body.

Mara's steps stopped when her eyes met the door where two men in black suits were waiting in front of it like statues. It was the door which would lead to the party. The door where those men decide if you can go in or not. Oliver followed the young woman.

"Please show me your card" the man spoke as he looked down at the young woman who was trying to walk in. Mara awkwardly smiled as she looked up at the men. "Can't I just go in?" she questioned, acting like a pure kid.

Oliver furrowed his brows. This young woman said these men would let them in but now she was just asking for permission like a five years old kid. Who would let them in? The two men narrowed their eyes. "Get out" one of the men said coldly.

Making Oliver clenched his fists. He stepped forward, ready to beat the two men. But Mara's grabbed his hand and linked her arm with his. Causing Oliver to look down at her with widened eyes in surprise. His heart skipped a beat for a moment.

The way the young woman grabbed his arm and tightened her grip on his arm made Oliver's heart went insane for a second. The way she looked up at him and smiled at him as if she was going to protect him made Oliver's heart went crazy. "Here! The card which you were asking"

Mara handed the card.

She was just playing around to see if these two men let them in or not. But they did not until she showed the card. You might be wondering how Mara got that card. It was simple. Lila was the one who stole the card from Juliet Horper.

Lila broke into Micheal Jude's villa two days ago, disguising herself as a maid of the villa. She cleaned the Juliet Horper's room to find the card of masquerade ball. When she successfully found it, she copied everything and changed the name with MA.

The short name of Mara Athena. Oliver furrowed his brows. This young woman was unpredictable. He could not guess what she would do in next second. If she had the card then why did she act like a five years old kid just now?

The man narrowed his eyes and checked the card carefully. Then he looked up at the young woman who was smiling at him. "You can go in. Enjoy your time" the man spoke and opened the door. Mara and Oliver smiled in satisfaction.

The young woman took the card back from the man and put it in her purse. "When will you let my arm go?" Oliver questioned as they two stepped into the building. "You are my boyfriend right now. So stop whining like an old man"

Oliver's eyes widened.

"What?" he asked with furrowed eyebrows, not believing his ears. His eyes were shaking in disbelief. His heart was pounding loudly. The young woman spoke those words with a stone face as if she did not care. Her calm face was the main reason.

That unbothered face was the main reason why Oliver's heart was pounding and his face was flushing like tomato. "You heard me clearly. You have to pretend to be my boyfriend" Mara spoke without looking at the man. She just kept walking. "What do you mea-"

"Welcome to the Zillah" Before Oliver could finish his words, the girl's voice interrupted him. Mara looked at the girl who was wearing the red tight dress which revealed her thighs and breasts. Her face was covered under makeup and foundation. "I came here to play"

Mara said as she stared at the girl. When Oliver realized that they had arrived to the place, his eyes explored the place which was full with rich women and men. The strong alcohol smell and loud music made him frowned tightly.