34- Daughter-in-law

"Yes, you know me well"

Ezekial said as a small satisfied smile was seen on his face. He already expected that reaction from the young woman. He knew that the young woman was going to act like an innocent girl who had never met him before. "Wait, you know him?"

Alek questioned with a frown as he looked down at the young woman, waiting for the young woman to deny. Mara squeezed her eyes, deciding on what to do. 'I will just play around with him if that's what he wants' Mara stared into Ezekial's eyes.

"Oh, you are the man from the club, right?" The young woman spoke with a stone face. Her words made Alek furrowed his brows in confusion and displeasment. Ezekial chuckled lightly. "Yes, you are right" he replied with a smile as stared into the young woman's eyes.

"Shouldn't you go clean your white shirt first? I think it is better than walking around in that shirt" Mara said with a stone face as her eyes fell onto the white shirt which was soaking wet in red wine. It looked like the man just killed someone and got dirtied by the blood.

Alek's eyes flickered with flames, wanting to kill the man in front of him. "Then will you eat lunch with me this Sunday?" Ezekial asked as he stood like a statue. He did not even bother to acknowledge the man who was glaring at him from the behind of Mara Athena.

The young woman furrowed her brows. This man was not going to walk away from her if she did not accept his offer. She knew that for sure. But why? One thing for sure, she got his all attention. That must be the reason why he was asking for a lunch with her.

"Fine, tell me where to meet"

Mara said as she looked into the man's gold eyes with a cold face. "I will come pick you up" Ezekial spoke as his lips formed into a small smile. He did not expect the young woman to accept his offer. He thought she was going to refuse with an excuse.

"As you like, I will be at the company this Sunday" the young woman replied as she waited for the man leave her alone. "See you then" Ezekial said with a smile and he walked away from the young woman. People who were watching jaw dropped.

Did the ice cube king Ezekial Clyde smile? Did he just talk with a woman? Did he just look at the woman with affection? No way, he was not that type. Ezekial Clyde, the man who never smiled just for once in his life. The CEO of 'Jole' company.

He was famous with his hard working skills. He was perilous and dangerous to be around. If you annoyed him like a bug, he would kill you without hesitation. Ezekial never interacted with a woman. He hated the women because they were chasing him like flies.

There were thousand of women who were standing in the line to get noticed by Ezekial Clyde. He was rich enough to buy a whole country and strong enough to crash others. His background was unknown and no one knew which family he was from.

Some people said he was the great grandson of the King. The King of Tiel country. But some said Ezekial was the son of a famous mafia. His family was unknown till today and he never spoke about his family. It was said that he was not interest in relationships.

More likely to say, no one ever had got his attention before. It was until the young woman named Mara Athena came. She was the first woman who got his attention without trying. The first woman who got a chance to make an ice cube smile like an easy matter.

"Don't worry"

Mara patted Alek's hand which was gripping her arm tightly as if he was going to lose her in a next second. "Do you want me to kill that Ezekial Clyde?" Alek questioned as he took his hand back. His question made the young woman stared at him in disbelief.